Search results

1. L

FYI: Compet has its own forum now. Please register there.

Compet has its own forum now. Please register there. http://forum.competgame.com/
  2. L

BUG! Log in BS

After not letting me in about all morning with it being hung up on a blank black screen. It finally told me that I was last logged in from a different device and I needed to relogin. Ummm... I play on my PC so that is BS. I stopped playing from my tablet because the horrible graphics flashing...
  3. L

BUG! Forest battle timer bug.

Seriously guys, no new fixes few a few weeks? Seriously? This bug is still around. It hit me today when fighting Firebrand in a Forest battle with my lvl 8 pet. The timer gets to zero when you get three things lined up against Firebrand such as Ignite, poison, etc... By the time all three...
  4. L

BUG!! No stats pet bug, can not level

Well, this was funny for a while. Now it is just getting old. This needs to be fixed!
  5. L

Somebody is already playing....

This error is getting very annoying. I can assure MA that no one is playing on my account. I am the only one and I am only logged in on my pc. But this comes up more and more forcing me to quit the game and to relog back in. It is HIGHLY annoying when it happens during a forest battle because I...
  6. L

Pet gotten in forest battle bug

I have 2 of these pets that I got from forest battles. Both of them are messed up. Can't train in gym because that is the screen. It wants you to level the pet up and it has no stats at all and the small window image is empty. When trying to do Forest Battles with them to level them up the stats...
  7. L

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (android)

Graphics are horrible. I try to play on it but can not be on for more than a minute. Really impacts my epilepsy. Screen sections flash real fast with graphic sections disappearing and reappearing real fast. Pet images missing in small windows. All I can see in the little time I can be on...
  8. L

Remember User name

Should there be a remember user name option that you could tick for both the PC version and the Android version? Would for sure save me a lot of typing on the small phone screen. :P
  9. L

Rare Beast bug

PC version I don't exactly know what happened but it was all borked up. Was doing a few Forest battles with my lvl 3 colorful insect bug. Forgot what he is called but looks like ricktick. Started a fight with Star Bright the pony. Looked like it started at first then all the sudden RARE BEAST...
  10. L

PayPal

Mmm... I thought that buying was enabled. I know I have said I will not depo. lol But being a beta tester I felt that I would test that out. PC version. Tried to buy 50 PED worth for $4.99 USD Tried to use the PayPal option. It still takes you to a blank white page with a small message in...
  11. L

Question: Silly question

Why does the village have lamp posts in them when it never gets dark? :)
  12. L

Question: Okay, so when do we get our 100 PED

I'd like to know when we get our 100 PED for all the time and effort that we spent beta testing? I have beta tested several games and you always got something for all one did. Even if it is still in open beta, when there are to be no more wipes is generally when a beta tester got compensated. :P
  13. L

Shield bug still there

Got raided last night and supposedly still had 15 hrs on the start up shield. THIS NEEDS to be FIXED. Gives people a false sense of security. Left my Panda doing a quest instead of guarding.
  14. L

Question: No wipe today?

No wipe planned for today? If not wish you would give advanced notice. :P
  15. L

FYI: Bought a 7 Day sheild

I better not get raided even once. But I once again got the Cool down time has not expired message under the shield. But, it still took my ped to buy diamonds, and the it sure took my diamonds to buy the shield. So I will see if it works.
  16. L

Cure not working properly against Firebrand?

I have noticed in my Forest battles against Firebrand it does not look like Cure is working properly. Cure is supposed to remove 1 debuff from your pet as well as do some healing. Against Firebrand as long as he has hit you with only ONE debuff Cure works. It removes the debuff just fine...
  17. L

Poor Kismet stuck in gym

For the first time I have run across this bug. My poor kitty is stuck in the gym. When clicking complete training you get the wall of code. So now with some evil person keeping Kismet locked up tight I can not train any other pets. I hope there is food and water in there for poor Kismet. :)
  18. L

Sheild buy bug

Well, I went to try and protect my gold so I could finish till monday in peace with out being raided. Now keep in mind I have bought a shield before. But since I got that legendary rooster I figured why not this time. I want to go till Monday with no raids. That solid blue shield that you see...
  19. L

Still using an insane amount of PC resources

I thought this bug had been squashed. But once again at times Compets is pushing my PC using 68-78% resources. That is greater than Fall Out 4 does on my PC. Insane.
  20. L

No ay in hell I would plat this game once it is for real

Why? Well currently if this game was live. You buy Gold with PED. PED as you may recall is the game currency that you have to buy with REAL MONEY. The vault is not a safe place to put your Gold. I have been "raided" the past two nights of well OVER 200k on each night of gold. Leaving my vault...
  21. L

Still have 3 open building spots.

I have built everything I can and leveled them up as far as I could. Would love to see what those 3 extra spots are for as everything is grayed out when I click on the hammer. Would be nice to have more of a variety of buildings. The village is looking pretty nice.
  22. L

Question: Pet stats

Went for a raid. I have a lvl 24 Panda and saw a Lvl 24 Edgehog. Thought the stats would be close. Lvl 24 Panda Health 128 Mojo 118 Ferocity 55 Endurance 43 Lvl 24 Edgehog Health 230 Mojo 100 Ferocity 45 Endurance 45 Okay, I do have a slight edge in Mojo and Ferocity. But dang! Almost twice...
  23. L

Pet to Level 10 bug

Since the upgrade yesterday I encounter this bug every time I try to take a pet to level 10. It happens when I try to insert the second pet. It goes to the above screen. What I have to do is quit the game and restart the game. Then I can take the pet to lvl 10 with no problem. But every time...
  24. L

Remember Login

Shouldn't there be a remember login option?
  25. L

Burglar Bob

Holy Crap! Does anyone else think that Burglar Bob is way over powered for his level? I mean where does it get all those advanced spells and skill sets for a lvl 7? Burglar Bob continues to kick my Lvl 9's ass and I have got all spells maxed for my lvl. lol
Back