BUG! Log in BS

Lower Bane

Provider
After not letting me in about all morning with it being hung up on a blank black screen.
It finally told me that I was last logged in from a different device and I needed to relogin. Ummm... I play on my PC so that is BS. I stopped playing from my tablet because the horrible graphics flashing was giving my epilepsy problems. So no, the last device was my PC period!

Now when I try to log in it tells me that I am using the wrong email or password. Um... no I'm not. I am NOT going to start a new game, I have come to far from the last wipe and was closing in on meeting the lvl 6 residence requirement to start over.

So FIX THIS!

This game is really starting to get on my nerves and is becoming not even worthy of beta testing.

After not letting me in about all morning with it being hung up on a blank black screen.
Now when I try to log in it tells me that I am using the wrong email or password. Um... no I'm not.
This game is really starting to get on my nerves and is becoming not even worthy of beta testing.

Am now also getting the wrong email or password message - and I'm also unfortunately a step closer to agreeing on your last point too!

There are still bugs which require just a single MA tester to find, as they are repetetive and within perfectly normal gameplay. Do they know about them? Who knows - and increasingly, who cares?

Same here, maybe it is down for VU or something, if thats the case, why not tell us.

Yep, I cannot login either (message wrong username or password).

while i feel the game looks beta, it feels pretty alpha in regards to gameplay & Crashes

If they can not get their crap together for even simple login rememberence, and if they think I am starting all over again they can forget it. If I can't login with my info and pick up where I was playing from just last night I am done with the game.

I have never beta tested a game where beta testers are kept in total darkness and out right very rudely ignored. I mean come on, there is not even a place on the web for beta testers to log in (normal practice) and to list/submit their bugs, to be able to see progress reports, to see what is in the works. Yes, that is normal for beta testers and for games in the beta testing phase. This is far from my first beta test rodeo for games.

It really looks like an amature hour team that can't get their crap together. Their own web site and forum has been suggested many times by different people. That is a simple thing to do.

Communication is also a simple thing to do. Unless I suspect you don't want to open your mouths and confirm that you have no idea what each other is doing.

If you peeps don't wise up and start listening you can kiss all that vested money good bye because the game will flop big big time. If you yourselves are giving up on the game how about growing a pair and letting us know?

Yeah I was like @!#!#%! then Im like well its Beta.. and just hope others are taking notice.. so I dont get lost in the shuffle

New version released for download.
Installs ok but server not yet up.
Definitely a gap in communication with the players though.

Why the freaking silence? If they would just COMMUNICATE with the beta testers that would go far.

Unfortunately communication has never been a strong point with MA.
However, in this venture it might turn out to be their achilles heel.

Servers up. I am in. I am where I was last night.... sort of.

My statless pet that looked like a lizard has been replaced with a Furlock. My lizard had about 700 XP and was still level 1. This dumb Furlock had just 16 XP, just enough to get him to lvl 2. I would like my 700 xp added to him please. That was a heck of a lot of time and forest battles. Or just level him up to where that many xp points would take him and give it the points to be assigned.

But I repeat, communication is key to beta testers.

Servers up. I am in. I am where I was last night.... sort of.

My statless pet that looked like a lizard has been replaced with a Furlock. My lizard had about 700 XP and was still level 1. This dumb Furlock had just 16 XP, just enough to get him to lvl 2. I would like my 700 xp added to him please. That was a heck of a lot of time and forest battles. Or just level him up to where that many xp points would take him and give it the points to be assigned.

But I repeat, communication is key to beta testers.

doesn't really matter as when the game goes gold its likely all beta progress will be wiped and we'll all start from the same point

doesn't really matter as when the game goes gold its likely all beta progress will be wiped and we'll all start from the same point

If they do a wipe then all purchased ped will also have to be restored.
Deposit has been available since open beta started.

They have said no more wipes, so I hope not!

If they do a wipe then all purchased ped will also have to be restored.
Deposit has been available since open beta started.

yea i'd think all progress will be gone and all ped deposited (including spent) will be re-credited.
its possible the game launched will be different to now, so might be at a disadvantage if you spent ped on something that is made free at launch.

Well i hope so anyway, as players are spending money now, but deeds (afaik) arn't paying and the game feels nowhere near complete

yea i'd think all progress will be gone and all ped deposited (including spent) will be re-credited.
its possible the game launched will be different to now, so might be at a disadvantage if you spent ped on something that is made free at launch.

Well i hope so anyway, as players are spending money now, but deeds (afaik) arn't paying and the game feels nowhere near complete

Well I certainly hope the game will be different in full release.
As an example today my level 15+ pet was raided by a lower level pet and the raider survived with pretty much full HP thus gaining the max amount of gold.

I suspect the following strategy:

1. Level up a pet with strong emphasis on endurance.
2. Equip with all possible healing cards.
3. During raid skip turns except when some healing needed.
4. Wait for opponent to self destruct.
5. Profit :)

I suspect the same strategy would not work for the defender, as the AI would probably just waste all the mojo, ending in the same result. I really think, and have said before, that battles should be all auto or all manual. Since raidees have no choice then raiders should also only have auto-battle.

Back