Search results

1. H

Physicists Create a Wormhole Using a Quantum Computer

Physicists Create a Wormhole Using a Quantum Computer Soon we will have real wormhole chips (or at least wormhole WiFi)? o_O:D:alien:
  2. H

ARKADIA ARMOR

My armor shop on Arkadia: ARKADIA ARMOR. Facing main square in Celeste Harbour, near the big fountain. SHOP LOCATION: Celeste South #1 [Arkadia, 29843, 10000, 100, ARKADIA ARMOR - Celeste South 1] Containing many of the different Arkadian armors to cheap and low prices: 130% for the armors...
  3. H

Suggestion: Idea for new item: Jetpack with short bursts. Fun for PVP and good for mining?

Hi, Had this really fun idea, when I did a little jump and run in game, kitted out with my mix of green hunter and mahketta armor and tool in hand: And thought hmm, this reminds me of a character from a well known sci-fi movie franchise. See video below. And decided to share it before I...
  4. H

Selling: Low level Armour Sets and Plates. Starting with Settler and Ozpyn Cold Protectors

Low to medium level Armour Sets and Plates. Hi, planning on selling some low to medium level armours and armour plates in this thread. Will add more as I can get hold on or craft more parts. I can often supply the female version too if given some time. Get some ECO protection while hunting...
Back