ARKADIA ARMOR

HardViking

Mature
Society
Prospectus Nexus
Tyr HardViking Nifelheim
My armor shop on Arkadia: ARKADIA ARMOR.
Facing main square in Celeste Harbour, near the big fountain.
SHOP LOCATION: Celeste South #1 [Arkadia, 29843, 10000, 100, ARKADIA ARMOR - Celeste South 1]

Containing many of the different Arkadian armors to cheap and low prices:
130% for the armors needed for upgrading Viceroy. All the way up to Viceroy Modified.
And currently 125% for the rest.

Plz have a look at my newly updated Entropiawikipage for further details: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Shop&id=394

(Disclaimer: This is an Arkadian shop, but it did said on top of page: Information on Entropia Universe shops and shopping.)

'Could not upload image of the shop here. :rolleyes: Maybe someone can enlighten me why? Not enough posts or now allowed to link from Entropiawiki? :unsure:

If you happen to get a Dark Knight of Arkadia Thighs (M) let me know!

How much is it to go from normal to mod?

Hi FireFist,

On the shops entropiawiki-page(<--link) I actually placed a link to an old arkadiaforum thread I usually pm people with when I get that question.

But here is the link directly to that thread where cost is taken up to discussion: Viceroy Armor Ingredients + Upgrade Armor Sets Available.

I feel the cost there used to be pretty accurate for a long time, until recently. But feels like price of Nanites has gone up recently. But havent checked properly.
In that thread they calculate cost to be around 7500 PED.

Here is another thread from PCF where people have opinions on the upgrade. Opinions on Modified Viceroy Armor?

Do people buy nanites? I never see them on AH.

well here was I thinking that there was no demand :(
I do have some if anybody interested (at a fair price ofc :)

Shop restocked twice today. (Lupus(M,L) really popular.)

I have also placed three different Cyrene Collectible Statues in store window. For sale of course.
1.) Rhino Beetle @ TT + 60 <-- Used for upgrading into Perfected Imperium Armor on Cyrene.
2.) Imperium pilot @ TT + 41 <-- Used for upgrading into Adjusted Imperium Armor on Cyrene. And to upgrade into Adjusted Imperium Armor Plate.
3.) Drill Bot @ TT + 10 <-- Used for upgrading into Imperium Officer Plate.

For Armor missions see: Cyrenesecrets: Imperium Armor Missions VOL 2.
For Cyrene Officer Plate upgrade see: Cyrenesecrets: Imperium Officer Armor Plating (UPDATED v1)
For further Plate upgrades see: Cyrenesecrets: Cyrene Armor Platings upgrade - UPDATED v2

Shop finally restocked with Canis(M,L) and Lupus(M,L) armor sets. :whistle:

Shop restocked again with Canis(M,L) and Lupus(M,L) armor sets. @Only 130% MU! :sneaky:(y)

Just checked shop for Aquila:
Male: Foot guards.
Female: Foot guards, thighs, helmet, gloves and arms.
Sold at 125% MU.
(Have all prints so will look into craft more parts.)

Just checked shop for Aquila:
Male: Foot guards.
Female: Foot guards, thighs, helmet, gloves and arms.
Sold at 125% MU.
(Have all prints so will look into craft more parts.)
cool. i actualy wont mind if you got low tt parts. i can get you the gorbek if required.

Back