Search results

1. Mathias

Selling: DOA Strikehammer, full Tiger (M)

I am thinking to sell these awesome hunting equipment, its your chance. BO on SH: 32.5k. Tiger SOLD Tiger arm (M) left if someone is interested. -> DOA SH stats (without amp) <- -> Tiger stats (without plates) <- I could accept item in trade, PM me for any offer. :tiphat:
  2. Mathias

Selling: White clothing set (M)

I am selling my lovely white set (M), colored and texturized by ETOPIA or/and Leeloo. Picture below. Rancher hat (M,C): Click to enlarge Stum shirt (M,C): Click to enlarge Storm kolor jeans (M,C): Click to enlarge Total TT+market: 820ped. 900 cornsilk paint & 900 fine silk...
  3. Mathias

Selling: Eraktor ekk 200 (L), Power claw mk.2 (L), bull tac60-70 (L)

I got a bulk of these item atm, PM me can make a nice price, and very nice if you take a bulk. ;) -Eraktor ekk 200 (L) -Genesis Power Claw mk.2 (L) -Bull Tac60 (L) -Bull Tac70 (L)
  4. Mathias

Kesmek Bik (L) Blueprint (L) 1click

I looted it, Kesmek Bik (L) Blueprint (L) with 1 click, yesterday on P1a. Only 14click sold in auction, so hard to know price, anyways market say approx 5-6M %. What's your opinion? If someone is interested too, feel free to send me your offer.
  5. Mathias

Selling: mining/drilling amp in bulk

I have a lot of amp for sale, so I made this thread, good price and quantity available. Of course more you buy, better will be the price. ;) Drilling amp: MA101 light (~35 full) MA102 light (~5 full) MA104 (~20 full) MA105 (~15 full) MA106 (~20 full) Ores amp OA102 (~40 70% to full...
  6. Mathias

Selling: OA102 (L) BP 97.4qr!

I am looking for 2.4k ped, first PM me first get it.
  7. Mathias

Buying: limited attachment blueprints

I'am looking for limited bp of amp, from OA101 to 106 and from MA101 to 105. PM me if you have one for sale. ;)
  8. Mathias

Buying: a good armor set (M) (angel,...)

I am looking for one set: angel, tiger, shadow maybe, or a smaller one like ghoul, phantom. If you sell one of these, or another one, feel free to PM me, ped available, just need to get a correct price, PM me for talk about it. Mathias. :tiphat:
  9. Mathias

Buying: Dante

I am looking for a Dante, PM me if you sell one. Thanks.
  10. Mathias

Selling: full Martial (M)

It's full, male, and full TT (486.7ped). SOLD to Vargen Stab: 21 HP Cut: 23 HP Impact: 28 HP Penetr.: 12 HP Shrap.: 8 HP Burn: 20 HP Electric: 5 HP Close: 72 HP Firearms: 40 HP Total: 117 HP ->Entropedia link.<- Make offer here on in PM, thanks. ;) :tiphat:
  11. Mathias

Uber: First ubber

After more that 3 years of EU and a bad week of hunting, I had to sold all my crappy item, storage etc, and... BOOM. My heart has accelerated when I heard the Hof's song... I gave a look at the windows and there was two (L) item full TT... What's a nice feeling! Then I seen the value, 1021ped...
  12. Mathias

My last hof and global

Here are my last hof and biggest global with my pretty chronicle: ----------------------------- Scipulor: Click to enlarge (hof) Click to enlarge (hof) Click to enlarge (hof) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge ----------------------------- Letomie...
  13. Mathias

Selling: Jaguar thigh (M)

SOLD Would like to sell it fast, PM me if you are interested, I could do a nice price. ;) I am also very interested to trade for a Dante (because I am selling here for buy one). Mathias.
  14. Mathias

Selling: Jaguar foot unlimited (F)

SOLD I'am selling these Jaguar foot (F). BO is 3900ped. But feel free to PM me with your offer, items accepted, specially interested on Dante + ped (or + another item). I traded it for item I wanted to sell, I am out of ped for hunt, so I would like to deal fast. ;) Stats. Mathias. :tiphat:
  15. Mathias

Selling: full Martial (M,L)

It's full, male, and full TT. Stab: 21 HP Cut: 23 HP Impact: 28 HP Penetr.: 12 HP Shrap.: 8 HP Burn: 20 HP Electric: 5 HP Close: 72 HP Firearms: 40 HP Total: 117 HP ->Entropedia link.<- Make offer here on in PM. :tiphat:
  16. Mathias

Chronicle advert

I did this little video for my chronicle's sale thread. :silly2: Video here. Hope you like it. :ahh: If you wanna see the sale thread click here. Thanks :tiphat:
  17. Mathias

Selling: full chronicle male (unique) [video on]

SOLD Thanks to the buyer, all the comments on the video, and all bumps. :tiphat: Chronicle armor male, the unique full set in game afaik: Movie: CLICK HERE. (I hope you like it :D) ->Entropedia link<- ->And for the french an article made by Liam click here, just awesome thanks Liam. ;)...
  18. Mathias

Mob drain at omegaton w. h.

I post it just for fun! Thanks to my fapper on the two ara. :yay: Here's a little global on the city on the atrax: Click to enlarge And here a little fight against ara in the trade center! Thanks to my fapper on the two ara. :yay: Click to enlarge Ps: Ara looted 9 and 20ped, but they have...
  19. Mathias

Lasts runs on scipulor.

I haven't posted here until few month... So I decided to show my last few loot on the scipulor these days. My last globals: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge My last little hof: Click to enlarge Here's around 3 run...
  20. Mathias

Entropia Let it rock: Join us

I have finally upload my video for the Kevin rudolf competition on youtube: Video here! (corrected) There's maybe not a lot of "pro effect" but it's my first real video, so I did my best, it mean a huuuuggggee amount of work. :silly2: I did all my self instead of the voice (male one done by...
  21. Mathias

Buying: Looking for nice english "voice"

Hey. Like the title say I am looking for someone with an awesome english voice, and someone who know how to register it perfectly. Need only you for few words. One man and one women, it's urgents, I can pay you of course (but not a lot too like it's only for few words, and like I will lose the...
  22. Mathias

Star

I just reached 10k+ rep, and I have now my star! :yay: After a bit less that 3 years of flood on EF :D
  23. Mathias

Selling: Camo Arms Urban Stalker

SOLD First come first served! You can find the stats here. Feel free to PM me for question or offer. Mathias. :tiphat:
  24. Mathias

Selling: Faces masks (wings and lightening).

SOLD I'am selling these beauty, for only 190ped BO each (inclued close to 100ped TT). The wings has been make by Saphira and the other sorry but I dont remember the name. Jacket with same colors for sale here. Mathias. :tiphat:
  25. Mathias

Selling: Dark blue & cornsilk Jacket (M)

SOLD I'am selling my pretty jacket, picture below, for 199ped BO (inclued full TT) only. ;) Face mask with same colors for sale here. Mathias. :tiphat:
Back