Buying: Looking for nice english "voice"

Mathias

Elite
Society
La Faction Beta |II|
Mr Mathias Atlas
Hey.

Like the title say I am looking for someone with an awesome english voice, and someone who know how to register it perfectly.
Need only you for few words.

One man and one women, it's urgents, I can pay you of course (but not a lot too like it's only for few words, and like I will lose the video event :rofl:).

Pm me quickly please! Thanks.

rofl - you heard my voice :D

There is a software called AV voice changer that you can use to record all the voices of the movie by yourself. You can morph your voice to sound like a male, a female, young, old, even a robot or an animal.

There is even an option to make your voice sound like the voice of famous people. or just the voice of someone you have recorded earlier :)

very fun tool to use in voice chatrooms

here is the link
www.audio4fun.com/

There is a software called AV voice changer that you can use to record all the voices of the movie by yourself. You can morph your voice to sound like a male, a female, young, old, even a robot or an animal.

There is even an option to make your voice sound like the voice of famous people. or just the voice of someone you have recorded earlier :)

very fun tool to use in voice chatrooms

here is the link
www.audio4fun.com/

fun tool

Probably DJ and Oleg.

When you say the English accent I assum eyou are referring to United Kingdon English and Not USA English?

If you want a sexy english female look for DJ. Her voice isn't too bad either :D

When you say the English accent I assume you are referring to United Kingdon English and not USA English?

Erm ... I think he would have asked for an American accent in that case ;)

Dont know if I want an American or kingdom voice, dont thinks it's really important, just need a nice one like in the official video. :)

Oleg is doing the male one atm, I thinks it will be ok, will see.

But I'am still looking for a the femal voice, and there's not a lot of time left, come on. :silly2:

Who's DJ? I will check on member list. :D

I would volunteer but I'm recovering from a cold so still a little husky I'm afraid :(

Back