Search results

1. M

Question: Hunting or mining?

Just exploring my options, think at this point I simply need to get my hands dirty and spend a few peds on both and figure out what I enjoy most.
  2. M

Yeah this is what I meant with stack worth selling.
  3. M

I get that Calypso is the main planet, but Arkadia seems better planned and structured. So if I am gonna mine, Arkadia seems like a better choice for me, because it will be easier to map, and record data on where I find specific ores and such. If you are referring to the economy being less...
  4. M

Thank you everyone for sharing, think I have a decent understanding of what I want to do, just wish I had picked Arkadia as starting planet, seems like the better choice.
  5. M

Thank you for all that information, very kind of you to share. I'll do as you said and try and find a good mentor and check the mininglog page
  6. M

It seems that people lean towards mining as a starter profession with the potential to transition over to hunting once I have built up my ped card, so think that is what I'll do.
  7. M

So my goal is to get an ATH and then brag about it on the forum? :) Lol guess that's a good a goal as any :)
  8. M

Thanks for your feedback, and good point regarding the information...sorry for asking I guess. :)
  9. M

So if you don't play for fun, and you don't play for breaking even, why do you play?
  10. M

You sure? From what I understand a "standard" goal should be to have around 1000-1500 $ as a bankroll for a profession so you can hold on to loot until you have stacks worth selling. 10-20 years to break even? I was thinking that 2 years of quest grinding would be enough to build up the skills...
  11. M

So I made an ava the other day, and played around with the tutorial section. I understand that breaking even is close to impossible as a newbie hunter/miner, for obvious reasons. However, if I am gonna stick with either hunting or mining, what profession would you recommend? I don't plan on...
Back