Search results

1. GoLDs

Silly me!My First TOWER(!) is in PvP4 (!!!)

It's been too long since i last posted here, few years ago i decided to post only when I hit something big - well - this is the occasion :) well it was a few days ago i went in for a evening mining run in pvp4. Logged in, had some bombs left and tped in the " zone" . right when the screen went...
  2. Pvp4  Towerslist

Pvp4 Towerslist

hehe :)
  3. Pvp4  Towers

Pvp4 Towers

hehe :)
  4. GoLDs

Hellfire's PVP4 adventures

lol really big gratz to ya helfire.. im using the same tactic u do (50 bombs and tping out if got a lot of ores etc ) and i think i know why i had only 11 ped back from 50 bombs today - ur hof lol- gratz again =)
  5. GoLDs

Selling Coords to merous Tower

hello, im sorry im just a bit curious, whats the lowest finder which whoom you can find valuerite? is it possible to find it with a maxed OF105? if not, what avg depth is needed? ty in advance... if anyone wants to know you can start finding himi rocks around 470m...
  6. GoLDs

Hounds and friend strike eon

woohooo!!!! gratz chopper, other hounds and everyone else in the team big big gratz :) u guys deserve it :D
  7. GoLDs

If you had 50k ped...

oh yeah 50k ped... so nice... but 150k would be enough for all!!! :laugh: ok back to topic :) i would buy a full bear + 6a and 5b plate sets, buy a as-97.... hm.. dante too :) then i would hunt and mine like crazy.. oh yeah.. master coat would be great too... and ofcourse furniture for apt :)
  8. GoLDs

Claim your own Swiss mountain!

btw just remembered.. not even dillys climb is the biggest, if i remember correct, me and dilly climbed the mountain in the snowy area (the south islands NE shore) and its altitude was around 695- 697 at the very peak..
  9. GoLDs

Claim your own Swiss mountain!

hey ppl i must tell ya... those mountains are busted... if u go higher then around 503 m then u fall through it and u cant climb it.. i tried multiple mountains.. the 2nd big one east of new switzerland, the big one norht of the lake.. i tried to climb 6 big mountains.. fell through all of them...
  10. GoLDs

Entropia Universe Version Update 8.12 Application

yeah the new box is nice... but i dontlike the new INITIALIZING, AUTHORIZING AND LOADING.. they look unnaturally big.. old ones looked cooler...
  11. GoLDs

Entropia Universe Version Update 8.12

hey i want a + rep :laugh: ... well i counted 26.. is that right?
  12. GoLDs

brokly? or how u call that green vegetable? :laugh:
  13. GoLDs

rofl.. i think MA should write "we may delay the update for 1- 10 hours" cause this is getting hilarious :laugh:
  14. GoLDs

can anyone please tell me what is UTC time , cause otherwise i dont know how long will the servers be down? EDIT: sorry, i found out.. if anyone didnt know, then UTC is MA time or GMT.. call it as you want =) so 1 hour and 15 minutres left :)
  15. GoLDs

793 PED Snable Young

yup big gratz on your first hof :) just wondering.. there are snables at zeus... kinda dont remember? :confused:
  16. GoLDs

Armax Trophy head craftable?

thx for letting me know :)
  17. GoLDs

Armax Trophy head craftable?

just wondering.. if it is possible to craft armax trophy head..then what about neconu, atrax and others... are they still lootable of craftable?
  18. GoLDs

finally something nice

lol frisca... this thread is a month old :laugh:
  19. GoLDs

What is your highest loot?

2,4k argo guardian uber :) im sure i wont beat that in the next two years but still is a nice thing to remember :) i got it north of orthos if anyone interested :laugh:
  20. GoLDs

Drone Gen 1 116 PED. =)

well the title says it all, thx to my soc mate rooster who lended me the vigi to kill these walking computers :yay: :yay: plz press the gratz button :)
  21. drone global

drone global

22. GoLDs

Fozzie Fun

gratz J :wtg:
  23. GoLDs

The silent ones stink.. give!!! most! ;)

hey gratz sian :)
  24. GoLDs

I am in shock right now

connection lost.... MA tried to disconnect you while getting a hof lol :laugh: but anyway GRATZ on getting it before u got disconnected :laugh:
  25. GoLDs

Two hogs and a prowler

hey im in those pictures =) gratzie!
Back