Hounds and friend strike eon

gratz to the Hounds, seen you guys out near twin working at these for a while when I've popped by from time to time. Nice one and good to see the perseverance paying off :yay:

Big gratz to some great friends/players!:yay::yay:

woohooo!!!! gratz chopper, other hounds and everyone else in the team big big gratz :) u guys deserve it :D

Thanx for all the Gratz, folks...

and Yes, it does seem mighty unfair on Stormer, EU's resident Spider Exterminator, that we picked up the Eon armour...

You just have to beleive me when I tell you that we have worked very hard, on many occassions, putting together a team to go hunt Spiders, devising a strategy that Actually Works and then doing it over and over again in the face of repeated 6 pedders..

But in the spirit of fair play I sent a support case to MA, basically saying "Poor Old Stormer, look. The man must be upset. Can't he have a piece of Eon too...?"

The reply basically said, "Don't worry, he will get the next one, probably. We just like to wind him up. Hee Hee Hee. But Gratz to the GloryHounds. MA"

Which is nice...

I noticed he was wading thru Spiders today at a rate of knots. I saw 5 globals in the space of about 40 mins, all in his name, and one was around 265 ped... So you never know, maybe he's finally bagged some to. I sincerely hope so...

Gratz... Can you show any pic that REALy show the eon part loot? in loot window or in chat, because from what i see from there, there is only oils...

:yay::yay::yay:

Nice one guys and gal.

What do you call a spider with no legs?
A raisin.

Gratz... Can you show any pic that REALy show the eon part loot? in loot window or in chat, because from what i see from there, there is only oils...

That's my fault, I'm afraid, Rumble.

In all the excitement, getting a screenie just didn't occur to me...

There is, at least, a picture with the stats.

Sorry.. I promise to be ready with the Prt Scrn button on future ocassions, may there be many of them :)

Oulala, very nice !!

Uber gratz !!

not bad! :D! Dnt worry stormers ur eoon shins will droop an tjey will b male

GRastz on the nice looties

always great to see good items dropping from time to time :)

congrts :)

Gratz on a very nice loot - so nice (even if a little while back) to see the loots still dropping decent armour.

Back