Search results

1. Velum

Buying: Chronicle Harness (M) L

Looking for what's listed above. Don't know current price. Been searching for one for a while now. 120% MU. Price obviously negotiable. --Decent TT would be nice.
  2. Velum

Selling: Ares Ring Improved.

Quick sale, looking to get rid of it before migration hits. 2800 ped. Pure ped only. Message me here/ongame. Currently on Ark.
  3. Velum

Info: Core Event

Seeing as how this is going to be my first core event, I'm curious as to what armor/plate setup people will be running for the higher tier instances. (4/5)
  4. Velum

Selling: 3k FFA points.

Looking for .15 pec each. Bulk buyer taking them all could get it at a flat 430 ped. Total points: 3068
  5. Velum

Help: Leviathan Locations

Was looking around tonight with the girlfriend in an attempt to find some medium level Leviathans to kill. Searched all around Cayuze but wasn't able to find any spawns under Alpha which we were able to kill. Just left a rather large hole in me. --Anyone have any idea where lower maturities...
  6. Velum

HoF: 2x Ubers in a week.

Nice to be out of that downward loot swing. :) First: Second:
  7. Velum

Help: Armor for Halloween Mayhem

Posting from phone so this may seem very crudely written. I'm not much of a hunter but would like to take part in the event. I can't figure out the damage output of the mobs. That being said, my questions simple. I own a set of perseus armor. Is there any combination of plates to be set up...
  8. Velum

Uber: Second Tower

Second tower. Glad I got back on tonight. :)
  9. Velum

Uber: More AU underground love. (Two pics)

Enjoy. :)
  10. Velum

HoF: A double. (Oil. 3k)

Even if this one is going to take forever to dig out.
  11. Velum

Selling: Selling disgusting amount of sweetstuff. (13k ped worth)

Have a sweet tooth? Looking to get some cavities? Baking? Puns getting old? Selling 13k ped worth of sweetstuff. Bulk buys only please. 1k+ 106% MU. Larger purchases 5k+ 105% MU. Feel free to either PM me here, or in game. Will also fill larger orders. :)
  12. Velum

Uber: Five digit to end 2 months of awful returns. 13xxx Sweetstuff!

http://imgur.com/nk8PzSN Needless to say. I'm quite happy. Too happy to post a thumbnail properly apparently.
  13. Velum

That moment it's far too late at night...

And something that is truly immature becomes funny to you. http://imgur.com/kEGxVUM Please note the Radar image isn't distorded. Yes. I know I'm a child. It's 4 am. And lack of sleep is clearly catching up to me.
  14. Velum

Selling: 100 QR Explosive Proj. BP III

Got bored of it. Looking for pure peds. Taking offers (Realistic ones) through PM either here or in-game. :)
  15. Velum

Price check on rare Level 3 Amp BP

Had a decent uber, looted a rare Level 3 amp BP--74 clicks. (.74 value) I wanted to make sure I'm not seeing things here. The current MU for week is showing 300865% Does that effectively make this BP worth a little bit over 2200 ped? Math is hard, clearly. I've never looted a blueprint with...
  16. Velum

Uber: Caldorite Uber

Very first one on Foma
  17. Velum

25xx crafting hof. :)

Another smaller end crafting uber. :) --Ignore the forums in the background.
  18. Velum

Help: Internal Error

"An internal error has occured" during login. Did a little bit of research and already put in a support ticket. --Was in Twin Peaks, Storage wouldn't load, giving me the same "An internal error has occured" message before the game crashed. When I went to log back in, this popped up. There...
  19. Velum

Uber: 4th Uber for a Newer Player.

Definitely a nice surprise. :)
Back