Price check on rare Level 3 Amp BP

Velum

Old
Society
Kaos
Had a decent uber, looted a rare Level 3 amp BP--74 clicks. (.74 value)

I wanted to make sure I'm not seeing things here.

The current MU for week is showing 300865%

Does that effectively make this BP worth a little bit over 2200 ped? Math is hard, clearly.

I've never looted a blueprint with any sort of value such as this and I'm somewhat speechless. Unless I'm missing something very obvious.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Blueprint&id=533

Please note- The link I provided isn't even the correct one. It's the limited version--and I can't seem to find the proper one.

Does that effectively make this BP worth a little bit over 2200 ped? Math is hard, clearly.

Yes.

Because to loot those things you actually need to click some more serious stuff than Explosive Projectiles BP.

GZ and happy selling.

Correct.

Watch out for adj/imp/mod bps though, those prices are manipulated to hell.

This is a BP with a bonus, this means increased return in PED if success or near success. MU is correct
It means price would be TT 0,74 + 300765% =2226 PED (note, auction fee can be about 50-60 PED)

gratz this is a pretty damn nice bp...

as said above it is one of the special L bps that give more out on succes and near success than normal bps..
getting a 74 click one is pretty damn rare...
there might be some nice globs/hofs in it...so selling or clicking are both good options:D

Don't tempt me to click it. It's a hard thing not to do right now. :p

Thanks for the info all.

I did so with my last such bps.

Try it out if you max it; I had also heard about these bonus bps but couldn't appreciate them until I had firsthand experience. Run on full quantity and you will most likely recoup the markup from the BP. If you have any kind of patience, run it with some residue and sell the end result.

Had a decent uber, looted a rare Level 3 amp BP--74 clicks. (.74 value)

I wanted to make sure I'm not seeing things here.

The current MU for week is showing 300865%

I've never looted a blueprint with any sort of value such as this and I'm somewhat speechless. Unless I'm missing something very obvious.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Blueprint&id=533

Please note- The link I provided isn't even the correct one. It's the limited version--and I can't seem to find the proper one.

Yup markup is correct i also sold 73 or 76 or something like that clicker bp (level 3 (L) bp (L)) on auction this week at 299k%,
It took me 3 days to sell, so its about the max price crafters atm are willing to pay for it.
If you plan to click it, use residue, as the amps have higher markup than the residue markup atm.

Back