Search results

1. WhiningSkeptic

Help: Client loader keeps on crashing, Launch button greyed out

Switching connection and reparing didn't work... MAs support is still awesome...........
  2. WhiningSkeptic

So I left it to download all the planet data and it got stuck on Secret Island. It downloads a bit, then checks for updates and then restarts the download. I put it last in the priority list now. I have also made exceptions for all the EU related applications in my firewall and my antivirus is...
  3. WhiningSkeptic

Buying: Arcspark

I have one! But no clue about value so I need to research that (Feel free to make an offer). I'll let you know what tier once I manage to get the damn client loader working. IIRC it should be quite high.
  4. WhiningSkeptic

Heeeeeeelllooooo! So I just recalled this game exists and checked my account and apparently there is a minor fortune locked in. However, once I decided to download the game, shit hits the fan. First the client loader kept on crashing. Tried compability mode and running as an administrator but...
  5. WhiningSkeptic

Anyone seen Whining Skeptic lately?

Yupp, I am sort of back. Reason I quit was none of the ones mentioned above though, but mental illness. Lost interest in everything, wasn't able to sleep at nights nor take care of my very own children. Quit my studies, haven't been to work since march. But medication and some proper support...
  6. WhiningSkeptic

Buying: Some dnas

What are you doing with the crisco?
  7. WhiningSkeptic

Space - State of the Universe - an overview and outlook of past and future

Oh yes. Add Whining Skeptic Aboard. I spent alot of time with you guys up there, but unfortunately the lack of development made it quite boring in the long run. With exception for the great company, there wasn't much to do after a while. Pet peeve would have been the lack of mobs. With a few...
  8. WhiningSkeptic

FYI: Whining's butterknife log

Setup: Tagger: Spirit III ELM Main: S1X2 + Trauma VI Armor: Viceroy Fap: IO Pulse Expenses: Ammo: 29,60 Weapon decay: 997,96 Amp decay: 402,87 Armor decay: 21,75 FAP decay: 2,31 Total expenses: 1454,49 Return: 1236,42 Net: -218,07 TT%: 85,01% Globals: Don't recall Skill progress: Hit...
  9. WhiningSkeptic

cld return [Low TT% return on hunting]

Old loot system back? Hof or bust.
  10. WhiningSkeptic

I had a 2200 ped loan on fort argus bank that expired a day early

Tzepu is the owner unless it has changed recently. He's a good guy so try contacting him. He can be found both in here and in game under that name.
  11. WhiningSkeptic

Question: Equation for skill TT value?

Jdegre seemed to disagree; https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?58525-Fill-up-ESI-data&p=700156&viewfull=1#post700156 Guess I'll have to read the thread through ;) Edit: ...and now I noticed that the thread is from 2007. We've had half a million nerfs since then, I'll have...
  12. WhiningSkeptic

Thank you, y=0,037x^[2]+0,6594x+6,17 according to the OP. I'll check and see if it's correct.
  13. WhiningSkeptic

Hello, Can't access entropedia at the moment and trying to work out an excel sheet that automatically converts skillgains to their TT value. Anyone happen to have the equation written down? Thanks in advance.
  14. WhiningSkeptic

imk2 pricecheck

Google supply and demand. By raising the price to almost twice the amount of multiple recent sales, you effectively remove all demand for it. Market price or value is the amount where buyer and seller agrees. At current, no-one would meet you at 150K, meaning that you are over valuing it...
  15. WhiningSkeptic

Setup: Tagger: Spirit III ELM Main: S1X2 + Trauma VI Armor: Viceroy Fap: IO Pulse Expenses: Ammo: 22,08 Weapon decay: 605,65 Amp decay: 244,50 Armor decay: 11,99 FAP decay: 1,62 Total expenses: 885,84 Return: 751,82 Net: -134,02 TT%: 84,87% Globals: Atrox Mature 52 Skill progress: Hit...
  16. WhiningSkeptic

PC: Bifrost / Prism of Destruction

Curious about the above two. Any ideas?
  17. WhiningSkeptic

Kept on killing trox. Setup: Tagger: Spirit III ELM Main: S1X2 + Trauma VI Armor: Viceroy Fap: IO Pulse Expenses: Ammo: 19,07 Weapon decay: 675,63 Amp decay: 259,99 Armor decay: 15,14 FAP decay: 2,26 Total expenses: 972,09 Return: 969,37 Net: -2,72 TT%: 99,72% Globals: Atrox Young 63 PED...
  18. WhiningSkeptic

Question: Are big HOF's back?

Now I'm convinced. :yay: Trox ath here I come!
  19. WhiningSkeptic

Buying: Ranked Combat Knife

Up we go!!!!
  20. WhiningSkeptic

Tonight's update will be fun, unless things make a very dark turn. Decided to stay with troxes. No markup but wouldn't mind that batch of evade that the mission grants. Also looking to collect 200 bio ids. Tiered the blade up to T1. Hit 35 dmg and closing in on being able to use the RCK and...
  21. WhiningSkeptic

Question: Are big HOF's back?

15 PED per HP has been around for a while. Take a look at MrMPs prot ath. Would be fun though.
  22. WhiningSkeptic

Selling: Imp Ares ring

Would you accept a mixture of deeds as payment and if so, at what rates? BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
  23. WhiningSkeptic

Selling: T7 ArcSpark

Bump for 110+ dps with 2.93+ eco at L55 (assuming decent amp and ring...)
  24. WhiningSkeptic

Wouldn't mind that a bit. :) Currently it's at t0.9 and haven't made my mind up whether or not I should tier it. Should be able to jump to RCK/Fire dagger in two weeks time so might not be worth tiering it.
  25. WhiningSkeptic

Did some troxes.... Setup: Tagger: Spirit III ELM Main: S1X2 + Trauma VI Armor: Viceroy Fap: IO Pulse ELM numbers to be added as the rifle has decayed completely. Not going to fruit test... Expenses: Ammo: 11,71 Weapon decay: 550,61 Amp decay: 244,50 Armor decay: 11,92 FAP decay: 1,10...
Back