Search results

1. C

Selling: Selling mining amps, terra amps, finders @ Royal club tp shed shop

Selling mining amps, terra amps, finders @ Royal club tp shed shop Stocked with: D-Class amp (L) Level 2 amp (L) Level 3 amp (L) Level 4 amp (L) Level 5 amp (L) Level 6 amp (L) Level 7 amp (L) Level 8 amp (L) Level 9 amp (L) Terra Amp 5 (L) Terra Amp 6 (L) Terra Amp 7 (L) Terra Amp 8 (L)...
  2. C

Buying: CLD, AUD, AMD

Buying some CLD's, AUD, AMD dm me pcf / ingame / discord
  3. C

Buying: Privateer - Starfinder/Pathfinder

Intrested to buy one. Send me what you have and ship SI and your offer please via PCF / ingame!
  4. C

Selling: Blueprints: Mining amps

Hey Nice set to start your crafting business Selling these blueprints: Level 2 amplifier light blueprint QR 62.8 Level 2 amplifier blueprint QR 86,8 Level 3 Amplifier QR 75,3 Level 7 amplifier QR 41.3 Selling in a bulk or separated. low ball offers i wont bother to answer Send me your offer...
  5. C

Selling: SOLD

sold
  6. C

Buying: Blueprints

Im intrested to buy following blueprints. Some of them I might be intrested even lower QR one. Contact: PM me here, contact ingame or discord. IGN: Toni Chiee Lahderinne You can find me from entropiafund channel in discord -> https://discord.gg/EXFHpy2u Mining: Level 4 Finder Amplifier (L)...
  7. C

Buying: 10mg pills bulk and other pills also

Looking to buy BIG amount of 10mg pills. feel free to offer 5mg and 15mg and NEUR A also. If you have a lot of M Tokens and want to make a deal, PM me and let me know what your asking price is.
  8. C

Banned from the #trade and #calytrade

Banned from #trade, and #calytrade The cartels have spoken and im not allowed to post messages in these channels anymore I have been banned from the supposedly public #trade, and #calytrade channels. Today I started new trading channel #fairtrade to everyone, specially for newbies so they dont...
  9. C

Buying: Land area

Calypso based LA's. Looking one or two pm me all details thanks.
  10. C

Royal Club Shop <- 5 Meters of teleport offering Pills, Armatrix, Enhancer

If you love fast shopping with low prices Royal Club Shop is for you. Serving from 5 Meters of Royal Club teleport We are offering Pills 5/10/15mg Hyper, Accu, Deva, Medistim, Nutri Neur A Armatrix 10-90 Damage enhancers 1-10 Welcome
  11. C

Buying: Yog Horror

want to buy this pet pm me ingame
  12. C

Buying: Shopkeeper Pad

want to buy few shopkeeper pads. contact me ingame
  13. C

Buying: Want to rent CAT 5 weapon (max base dps 82. LVL 50 )

Want to rent CAT 5 weapon (max base dps 82. LVL 50 ) collateral provided. I can use weapons up to level 55 pm me here or ingame
  14. C

Selling: mining strongbox

over 100 in stock, pm me for offer
  15. C

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Entropiafund Events How to get Entropiafund points New event will honor you Entropiafund points of each global of hunting what you get in Entropiafund Land Areas. Land / Mob / Recource List can be found bottom of this post. Entropiafund Points exhange rate to us is 1:1 so 1 Point is 1...
  16. C

FYI: Amps work even they have run out of TT

Heya We noticed about bug that L amps and atleast A103 works even they dont have TT left. it gives you the typical yellow (system) warning messages as it gets close to breaking. Then the warning messages stop coming but the gun still works. Support case also sent.
  17. C

FOMA - Biodome #9 Mining event

Here's an Mining event for Land ares below FOMA - Dome #9 [Asteroid, 67382, 70454] The rules are simple: 1. You go mine to Dome 9 2. When you global/hof over 500+ peds you get 200 PEDs extra per global / hof 3. You have to post picture of hof with timestamp and radar invisible from...
  18. C

Selling: Level 8 Unlimited Amplifier

Selling best UL amp what exist in universe. BO 250k approx 5-6 hours mining per day saves you around 7k ped of amplifier markups in month. ofc more if u use it in FOMA, HELL etc.
  19. C

Buying: Blazar and Nova

as title says buying blazar and nova pm me ingame please if u have some to sell
  20. C

Buying: compet deed

WTB compets 13ped each
  21. C

Saturday's HAPPY HOUR at Royal Club

Saturday's HAPPY HOUR at Royal Club Happens when: 11.8.2018 Saturday MA TIME 16.00-19.00 Happens where: LA #23 ~Royal Club (30200, 40000) - Berycled LA #24 - ~Royal Club (31700 , 40000) - Ambulimax Happens what: We pay our Berycled (200PED) bonus and Ambulimax (300PED) bonus in double...
  22. C

Uber: Entropiafund JACKPOT winner!!!!

Hi guys Vaya Peaso LOOt won 10% of pool yesterday with a ambu Vaya Peaso Loot won the 10% of pool with a ambulimax young 17.45 h 31-03-2018 116 peds global screenshot https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvdfWGJ4feKfglXV3kk4NtaB8ZC7 BIG GZ for 3117 PEDs claim for 31k ped jackpot !!!!
  23. C

Entropiafund Mining Mania

This event is now suspended from start of MAY You can find recent Entropiafund Mining and hunting event from here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?276787-EntropiaFund-Bonus-Events Please contact me for reward payments. All registrations from old events has been...
  24. C

Buying: Welding Wire blueprints

Any amount. 140% pm me ingame
  25. C

FOMA SHOP #53 - Main Complex Block B!

FOMA SHOP #53 Main Complex Block B! next to Teleport - 70790, 70303, 359 Stocked with mining amps! level 5 level 7 level 8 level 13 d-class Coming soon Terra amps!
Back