Buying: compet deed

Chiee

Stalker
Society
Drop Zone
Toni Chiee Lahderinne
WTB compets 13ped each

Turning them into the NPC gives you back a value of 40 ped. Why sell them for 13? :scratch2:

Turning them into the NPC gives you back a value of 40 ped. Why sell them for 13? :scratch2:

You seem to be assuming Arkadia Moon Deeds are worth 100 PED/ea (5*40 = 2*100). That's incredibly optimistic.

OP is implying 32.5 PED/ea (5*13 = 2*32.5). That's plausibly optimistic.

Bad math on my part but hey. GL :) sorry to double post.

I dunno where the math from former posts come from...but if you get for 5 compet 2 amd (= 120 ped value atm in webshop)...then its another thing....

120/5= 24

I dunno where the math from former posts come from...but if you get for 5 compet 2 amd (= 120 ped value atm in webshop)...then its another thing....

120/5= 24

Obviously I had some confusion as well. Why MA published with a 5/2 ratio is probably a mystery for the ages.

Current AMD price is 60 PED retail. Trade in is 2.5/1 ratio. This gives us a conversion value of 24 ped/compet deed as trade in value for ark moon deeds at retail..

I grabbed some deeds at 24.9 PED/deed this morning based on a desire to move quickly and some "head math" lol. At couple PED per deed overpay hopefully that will be fine in the end.

Sorry chiee, for math in your buying thread ;)

Back