Search results

1. F

Consolidated Rocktropia Guide and info

Added the fouls. As for Daikiba already had it on there. Stage IV should net you about 2ped of courage. Not sure on stage 5.
  2. F

TWEN ITEMS Pictures and stats

MA does not take any MU into consideration. MU is purely player driven and MA has no input into. All the system cares about is TT cycled.
  3. F

Entropia Universe 17.19.2 Release Notes

It is fixed now
  4. F

Also addd D-Block stage I reward choices
  5. F

Updated several rewards (vixen shy, daikiba, virus kongs (detroy the data kongs mission))
  6. F

Selling: removed

Mk 1 is from Sand Boars on NI Mk 2 is I believe great white sharks but not 100% certain Mk 3 no idea
  7. F

Did not have any reewards listed so no change needed, just added it instead :)
  8. F

Updaed the reward for the second stage of Phasms. Says you will receive Gauss Weapon Tech but instead you receive +1 Intelligence
  9. F

You just had me go check my mob map - senile old man that I am, you are right Feffoid not feffox :) And yeah, have asked the new RT dev about having that surprise "feature" removed lol
  10. F

Nevermind, i am indeed a senile old man :)
  11. F

They say everywhere is TWEN. Does that include the HUB on Cyrene?

[Virtualsense Official DME] : just got word that TWEN items will be dropping on Calypso only for now, there will be a notice when on other
  12. F

Rocktropia - No UL loot (outside player ran instances)

Which RT amp are you referring to?
  13. F

No, I sold it along with almost everything I owned when I was quitting 3 years ago....obviously that did not last but I did own it :)
  14. F

I know the player posted about it in fourms and discussed it in chat multiple times but am unsure if he spoke directly to ND about it. Assume he did, but cannot confirm. His push was to make it so speed metal only dropped in those isntances. That did not hapen, as it still drops in the other...
  15. F

Yea, the remix bps were to fix the loot issue, after a few yeas of having it. Then they finally fixed the loot issue but made it so all the parts were pointless now that they are back.
  16. F

This is why I left for 3ish years, and had a long break not long before that departure. It was much worse when even the normal resource loot was not dropping and no one would fix it for over 2.5 years because the PP would not raise the issue (due to being MIA and unaware of it). I am glad you...
  17. F

I admit to having been gone for the about 3 years but as someone that has invested a ton into RT time and momey-wise I can tell you that in over 10 years there, decent uL items have not really ever dropped more than a handful of times, Most uL items ND made unique (1 drop ever, only) or just a...
  18. F

Question: How far in until you give up a hunt?

Lol, you should of been there when Vixen gears dropped from 1600% to 1200% followed by the drop to 370% (can thank the single dense spawn that was removed and grenade launches for that). That was the real crash :) It has remianed between 370 and 410% for years now.
  19. F

ROCKtropia Forum?

My ex-wife? :)
  20. F

Finally updated the Hell mob Map to reflect the new map graphic from in-game. Link in the original post.
  21. F

Price Check PC : Kriegerum Mayhem G.2 Gauss Rifle, Perfected

I paid 60k for the tier 2 mentioned above
  22. F

re-added a link to downloadable mob maps files at the top of the first post
  23. F

Ok, updated the original post with all the info people added since I last did 4 years ago lol. Also changed the colors of mob names and rewards to make it easier to read since the forum changed from when I orignally posted it.
Back