Search results

1. S

Buying: Piron LR or LP

Wanting to get my hands on Piron laser rifle or pistol level 27 to 30 limited of course. I woulx like close to full tt as possible and will buy several if you have. Pm me here and we can set up a time to meet in game thanks
  2. S

Help: Looking for

Anyone have a location on a good spawn of Atrox young
  3. S

Buying: Pegasus armor parts

Pegasus (F) armor all but gloves. Send message with full price, btw will buy the gloves if you only want to sell full set. Thanks.
  4. S

Need help

Looking for gremlin gloves and thighgaurds female. Any suggestions on what drops most frequently from or anyone have for sale thanks.
  5. S

1200 pedders ×2 within 5 minutes

1201 cave sap, 1220 ped garcen. Lootius has been smiling on me today.:eyecrazy::yay:
  6. S

Finally a 4 digit

Bit the bullet and decided to go mining amped and thought it was going to be a disaster until a 2120ped dianthus hit. Thats basically a 4000+ ped hof. Man I love mining.:wtg:
  7. S

Did this person changed ava or just forum name.

I know this is something no one wants to discuss and certainly doesn't want to hear about again,but my curiosity is getting the best of me. I was browsing Ark forum and noticed an ava named kiddoo with the same description and forum signature as doa. Whats the deal did this person change their...
  8. S

Finally a good mining hit

Unfortunately ever since my gaming rig died in the 2016 flood, man that was a good pc built it myself, this stupid laptop cant take screenshots or at least I cant figure how to make it work. Anyhow, 906 ped blaus stone.:wtg::eyecrazy::yay: All I wanted to know, is does anyone else get scared to...
  9. S

Why no Amethera mob map

Have i just not been looking in the right place or no one has created one?
  10. S

Noticed something strangs

I noticed something strange the other day mining with lbml. I always mine with lbml running and do the honeycomb method. As you all know while using this pattern it leaves small gaps between the circles. My run went pretty decent and i finished extracting the claims. Seeing as how I was ready to...
  11. S

Agrash and Lemuid

I was checking out mob info and from the backstory an argonaut city in the caverns was mentioned. Was this ever in the game or just a concept? Anyone have any old pics?
  12. S

Selling: Assorted Kobold (F) parts

Tired of these cluttering up my storage. Seeing as how you cant give these away all parts tt +1ped. Pm me here and I will discuss a time to meet in game. If not sold by end of week I'll just toss in tt. No tiers before the question is asked.
  13. S

The disappearing dead mob conundrum

The other day i was goofing around killing mermoths northeast of Port Atlantis. I had 3 dead mobs and wasnt paying close attention and got swarmed and died. I revived at the lake near the rippersnapper instance, hopped in my sleip and shot over just to watch the unlooted mobs disappear 1 by 1...
  14. S

Neomex hunting

Can you hunt these outside of an instance or do you have to do the mission chain.
  15. S

Question: Shortblade ammo burn

I am new to melee but can someone explain does the knife actually use ammo because if thats the case what is the big deal with shrapnel for melee users. Like I said, I've only done melee with the tt blade so I am unfamiliar with how it works. Any help is appreciated thx.
  16. S

Why on earth did I go to Arkadia

After 5 successful mining runs and great hunting loot I decided I wanted a change of scenery from Calypso. After 200 peds in the hole I am convinced they should rename this planet NRF TTlandia.:eyecrazy:
  17. S

Question: Virtual Tycoon

So is it safe to assume that this app is obsolete and I can just uninstall it. Seeing as there have been no updates on the situation or I am just missing something. I most certainly don't want to add to the maintenance to do list as I image it is pretty long already. I find this app very useful...
  18. S

Virtual Tycoon: "Contacting server"

Is anyone else having an issue with the virtual tycoon app. I tried to long on but it just says contacting server.
  19. S

Help: Black screen on launch

When I try to launch the black screen pops up clicks and just returns to launcher. Is anyone else having this problem.
  20. S

Question: Strongbox pills

Are the pills neurostim b,h,y etc. even tradeable with other characters. If not I really can't see the benefit of buying stronboxes over ammo packs.
  21. S

Explanation to MA

I sometimes wonder if the people at mindark understand the expression. "If it ain't broke don't fix it"
  22. S

Question: Do mining claims disappear over time if you don't extract them

I am very new to mining my question is because while I was mining the other day. I started backtracking to extract claims and it seems as if they were disappearing as they were showing on the map. BTW I was using the show on map option and as I was extracting it seem like the claims were...
  23. S

Question: Mind essence

Can someone please explain the different types of mind essence in relation to what it's used for
  24. S

Question: Ready to try my luck at mining.

Okay folks I have been strictly hunting since I started playing since January. While it's been a blast I really don't think I can survive on one profesion. I have been wanting to try mining but it has seemed an overwhelming thing to get started in. But here I am I have 300 ped max to throw at...
  25. S

Help: Want too hunt armax.

OK guys. I really want to hunt some armax but would like to stay below old maturity. What would be the preferred dps for those and where can I find a decent spawn like that.
Back