Search results

1. H

That Freaking Cold Place - Neconu Swirls

Good day Once again a long grind over in TCFP to attempt to break Santa's Secret Code. Couple swirls with items. Regeneration Chip V L M,L Angel Harness Good Luck out there. Mike aKa Hellspawn
  2. H

OLA39 - Atrox Swirls 158

Another trip to MsPudding LA, and overall returns were good. Still attempting to break Santa's Secret Code. Wonderful mix of Atrox, and good muturity with an occasional AOA jump spawn. Handful of neconu mixed in. If you got to knock out some missions, head to OLA39. Fun Stuff
  3. H

That Freaking Cold Place - Neconu Swirls

Good Day Here are some globals in my effort to break Santa's Secret Code. The code has not been broken by me yet, but these will be helpful on the way. Excellent land area with an excellent spawn. Keep up the good work MsPudding. Thank you for taking a look. Keep Shooting...
  4. H

Question: What has become of FOMA??

Good Day I have played for many years, and have recently jumped in again. With that being said, what has happened to FOMA? Mining is rough, hunting is non existent. Many countries have "GHOST" towns. Is this destined to be the Entropia "Ghost" Town? Except for the brave souls tempting fate...
  5. H

Selling: Handgun Skill

Selling Handgun Skill 5999 skills. Come to me with a chip we get this done will beat auction price. Been around a long time and changing the way I play, really just what I do ingame. PM please. Hellspawn
  6. H

Selling: Bring Chip I sell Skills!

Selling some skills bring the chip I sell you the skills. Skill Amount Anatomy 6087 Handgun 5964 Marksmanship 5989 Weapons Hand 5116 RDA 4751 Aim 4036 Combat Reflexes 3910 Hit me up in a pm with an offer. Looking...
  7. H

Newest Saga in Lootable items

Ok, so most people have probably seen the Real World Nvidia graphics card X3 that Matt has looted, 2 of them within days. Does this not get anyone to question if this sort of bug exsists elswhere. I mean imagine if the bug exsists on a bigger scale with bigger items. Obviously, you would not...
  8. H

While since a global!!!

Been a long time since a global of any sort. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=159492&c=20
  9. H

Buying: Berkerker Booties!!

Looking to buy some M Berzerker Footgaurds. Feel free to PM if you got a pair for sale with a asking price please. Thank you Mike aKa Hellspawn Hellspawn Satans
  10. H

Selling some Skills at CND

I am selling some random skills at CND. I have no chips and as stated am at Calypso NOW SKills Surveying 1000 SOLD Manufacture Tools 450 SOLD Dodge 450 100 ped Rifle 2300 225 ped Calypso Ground Assessment 400 SOLD PM with offers at your liesure. Thank you HS May add more later we will...
  11. H

SIMPLE QUESTIONs

When will Mindark start to treat us here in EU as CUSTOMERS not just addicted gamers? Marco I doubt you even read these anymore. You probably have an Intern read them and foward interesting ones. This latest server restart and then the mess we have now lag loot lag finders lag crafting. Poor...
  12. H

Things that make you go hmm....Macros??

Mining.....mining....mining at CND Wait green dot hmm not moving....dropping bomb after bomb....hmm whats that stuck in a corner. Hmm interesting Click to enlarge then more bombs Click to enlarge still droppin Click to enlarge and a response with no response..... Click to enlarge...
  13. H

Price Check on Unlimited BreerM2a Unlimited

Hello looking to find what it may be worth. Click to enlarge thank you for any and all responses. SOLD. Thanks Mike aKa Hellspawn
  14. H

1570 Belkar

Welp it was after many losses....both on Calypso and CND THEN Hell hits a what....what's that you say VAST WOOOOOOOT Click to enlarge Got to love mining at CND. Good Luck and HoF High...;) Mike aKa Hellspawn
  15. H

Buying Adjusted Laganaus Arms Personal Cannon

Hello all in the market here need some help Adjusted Laganaus Arms Personal Cannon Paying +2.5k, PM me if you've got one thank you Mike aKa Hellspawn Hellspawn Satans
  16. H

Mid Level Armor---flood

NO offense to anyone in particular. This thread was started to find out how most people are liking the mass looting of mid level armors like Vigi. I mean if you go hunt a mob that drops a vigi part you will more than likely get a piece or two or three. My thing is why is the market getting...
Back