SIMPLE QUESTIONs

HellspawnSatans

Provider
Society
Manifest Destiny
Hellspawn Hellspawn Satans
When will Mindark start to treat us here in EU as CUSTOMERS not just addicted gamers?

Marco I doubt you even read these anymore. You probably have an Intern read them and foward interesting ones.

This latest server restart and then the mess we have now lag loot lag finders lag crafting. Poor server response.

MindardK when will you start to invest some money on hardware and game stability?

When will you have a ingame presence 24/7 like many other games around the globe?

Yes I want a whambulance....and a whine-a-kin....and a company that would care about the product that they have designed and suck us dry with.

Thank you and Goodnight

Many people only see mindark as some sort of monster becuase maybe they complain too much?
take time to make a nice support case explaining what is happening, what you want to happen, how you feel the service is to you and maybe mindark might take into consideration our answers.
Instead of saying "i lost my goddamn ped becuase this fking lag, when will it stop otherwise i'll quit" or something like that, them ma wont fell that the community is such a nice thing and any answer they give will threatened towards. I would not answer something if the person was being an ass.
Just be nice to MA and maybe we could get some better answers.

Marco does of course read them, i have veiwed his profile and see him veiwing various topics, no itern idea, and he cant reply, but he can read them and note down the issues occuring.

Im going to say once more. Mindark are not a large compnay, they cant afford to pay their staff to play EU all the time. Marco has joinned in at various times, but MA will not pay people just to stand around taking in useless questions, like why dont i hof, what can i loot shadow from. They are for us to discover, and hofs i believe are random.

Why dont we stop slagging off and hating MA and maybe they will wnat to intreact more with the community. Evrythime marco gets on there is bound to some ass swearing at marco for something he cant even control, and noone wants to have abuse thrown at them.

I'm not expecting any real answer...they just don't care about customer relationships, period.

It's "deal with it" or "get out". Which sucks, but hey, what can I do about it other than "deal with it" or "get out"?

Just ashame about the really high investment alot of people make, only to get that kind of attitude.

Regarding today's trouble...the game is nearly unplayable for everyone I've spoken to all over the world. Loot lag on all servers. We tested as many different places as we could.

I don't begrudge having techinical problems, but the bigger picture is a very bad one.

I just want to play! was looking forward to it, really...but the systems f**ked today. oh well. maybe it'll be better tomorrow, maybe not. Learn to expect nothing from them and you won't be dissapointed.

If it's too much to bare, consult the options they've give us, mentioned above.

Edit: I'd just like to add, Arieas (above) sounds like a really nice person. I'm not feeling that way, atm, but hey...always nice to hear a positive approach.
It's just that you get jaded. Ask the ancients. An hell, I'm still a noob.

Last edited:
HellspawnSatans said:
When will Mindark start to treat us here in EU as CUSTOMERS not just addicted gamers?

NEver, cos we are :)

But agreed, this sucks golfballs thru gardenhoses.

Back