Search results

1. M

Question: Next weapon upgrade options

Hello guys, It's me again, asking for suggestions on the next weapon/amp combo that I should be aiming for.. I know that this game has tons and tons of weapons, and options. I am currently using a tier 3 EP-41 Militarty, Adjusted with an A105 Improved combo. Also using two bullseyes 8 and a...
  2. M

What armor to upgrade my ghost + 5b's?

Hello guys, I came back to the came a couple months ago, and have been using my old setup Ghost + 5B's with EP-41 Military, Adj + A105 Imp. And have been kind of bored of the level of mobs I can hunt without dying in 3 hits. Kind of looking for suggestions on what armor set to get next, or maybe...
  3. M

Question: What armor to upgrade mine into?

Hey guys, I've been trying to do bigger mobs, but I'm struggling a little bit because my current armor setup doesn't really allow me to do so. I'm running a full set of ghost + 5B's, but this doesn't seem to be enough for most 1k+ HP mobs. So I'd like to get some input. I am just unsure if I...
  4. M

Am I doing this right?

I came back to the game last month before migration, and decided to start to keep track of my hunts, so I can see how to improve my gameplay to hopefully not loose all my wallet like last time. I've depo'd $600 over the two months in boxes and keys. So I'm sharing my log with you guys, to see if...
  5. M

Attachments on a gun

Hey thee guys, So I've been playing the game with my ep-41 with a105 improved. And I was told recently to add attachments to the gun, that I'd see better returns. I thought that adding these would make the gun less eco, lowering the DPP, and in general, hurting me. So I'd like to know the...
  6. M

What's the next weapon?

Hey guys, I was trying to figure out what the next UL weapon would be for me. There's tons of them and it's really confusing tbh. I am maxed on my ep-41 adj, and I am still planning on using it for a while. But I would like to know what the next UL weapon that I should look for. It can either...
  7. M

Question: Whats the best amp/attachments for EP-41 Adj

Hello folks, I just have a simple question. What are the best amp/s to pair up with EP-41 Adjusted. Whether it is the most eco, the one that pairs the best with it and such. I currently own a A105 Improved, but I feel like it might not be the best option because of the decay, but I could be...
  8. M

Returning back to the game

Hello all, After taking a very much-needed break at the start of last year, I've decided to start playing again and would like to see if someone could provide me with some guidance/tips. I am strictly a hunter, and I vaguely remember loot 2.0 changing how mobs dropped items and making hunting...
  9. M

Selling: 0.97TT Explosive Projectiles Recycle I Blueprint (L)

Looking for some offers, Im open to negotiation PM me here or in game Mr Odyseo Angel I am more often here than in game, since rough work schedule..
  10. M

Improved a105 VS. a106

What are your thoughts on these two amps, and which do you think is better? Omegaton A105 Improved: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&name=Omegaton_A105_Improved Omegaton A106: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&name=Omegaton_A106 They both have pretty...
  11. M

Buying: Improved a105

Looking for improved a105 as the tittle says :) Pm your offers, I will check once I get home from work. Thanks guys :D
  12. M

Should I invest in adj ep-41?

So I've been asking around and doing some research on weapons that are around my level, and I've come across a lot of people telling me that adj ep-41 is amazing; which sure enough seems that way. My question is, if I should invest into it.. I am level 37 laser rifle hit, and level 35 laser...
Back