Question: Next weapon upgrade options

Mr Odyseo

Old
Society
TheAncients
Mr Odyseo Angel
Hello guys, It's me again, asking for suggestions on the next weapon/amp combo that I should be aiming for..
I know that this game has tons and tons of weapons, and options.
I am currently using a tier 3 EP-41 Militarty, Adjusted with an A105 Improved combo. Also using two bullseyes 8 and a longreach 4 with it.
I finally reached level 50 on the two main professions. Laser pistoleer (hit) and Ranged laser (dmg). So just looking for suggestions on what weapon combo I should aim for next.. Looking to have something that does more DPS so I can hunt bigger mobs more efficiently.. The weapon combo doesnt need to be my level, its not something I NEED to have the skils for right now, since I can still use this, until I reach the level to use the new one.

Any suggestions are welcome!

I moved from EP 41 to Igni L1100E. maxed out at lvl 55 tho so you will need few more levels to be max efficency. Assuming you are asking for laser pistols that is

As you know, budget is a big part the further you come.
For me personally I went from EP-41/Maddox to Ranked Scorpion. It's one of the lower DDP/EFF 1.0 weapons but very similar to the above mentioned L1100E but probably 5k cheaper or so.. GL

MacMahon Vengeance

IMK2 TWEN :D
on a serious note i would use some armatrix L weapons and when ur a bit higher lvl predator or ambush and after that when you got the level go for vengeance for dps or NP aug if you want eff

Last edited:
Off topic.
"Also using two bullseyes 8 and a longreach 4 with it." What is the purpose of using sights and scopes ? If you have already maxed the weapon and they dont give passive any buffs.

Back