Search results

1. Miss Blanche

Old project entropia files

Hi there I just noticed that I must have deleted my old project entropia game files. Does anyone have the project entropia/ entropia prior to ce2 files on their computer or uploaded anywhere so that I could download it ? Blanche
  2. Miss Blanche

Selling: Tons of skill chips!

Selling tons of skill chips: Coolness Skill implant: TT: 13.62, 9.65 Melee Damage Assessment skill implant: TT: 9.67, 10.04 Serendipity skill implant: TT: 13.64, 9.11, 10.99 Ranged Damage Assessment skill implant: TT: 16.56, 9.56, 15.09, 16.11, 13.51, 12.63, 12.43, 10.71, 10.91...
  3. Miss Blanche

Question: Chipping out - What do I need to think about

Hi there I am planning to chip out my skills on several small chip. For example I have around 6k handgun but I want to split it up on several smaller chip. Is there anything I need to consider when doing that or is it just to start extracting ? Best wishes Blanche
  4. Miss Blanche

Buying: Bulk of small skill chip

Hey I'm chipping out so i need some esi, I need a bulk around 530 peds tt. We can discuss price etc in PM so feel free to pm me. Best Wishes Blanche
  5. Miss Blanche

Selling: Power Claw ME - Gremlin - Skills etc

Hi there! Time for me to sell most of my stuff so here's a list of what I intend to sell: Armor: 7X Pixie armor (F) Tier 1.X Weapon: 1X Omegaton Power Claw Mentor Edition Tier 2.X Full TT I have around 120k of mostly hunting related skills, some...
  6. Miss Blanche

Question: Kirakibas?

Hey Just saw some people globaling on something called a Kirakiba, I guess its some sort of new daikiba but where can I find them ? The entropedia-link isn't updated with those facts yet (http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=221)
  7. Miss Blanche

x.8 - x.9 - taking forever to complete

I really didn't know what to search for so this might already be discussed in some other thread but I just felt the need to vent my anger towards the retarded tiering system. Anyway, I have been trying to reach the next tier for ages now and it won't go from 1.8 to 1.9. So far I've almost...
  8. Miss Blanche

in the spirit of christmas

Hello there everyone I have intended to write something like this for quite a while but I've never really been able to put my feelings into words. I hope you can bear with me even though this text might become quite long. I have been here in entropia since late 2004 and when I started sweat...
  9. Miss Blanche

Buying: Omegaton Power Claw ME

Hey Im on the lookout for a Omegaton Power Claw ME, please contact me if your interested in selling one! Best Wishes Blanche
  10. Miss Blanche

Question: Avatar picture

Hiya Tried to upload a avatar to use here on PCF, however the forum seems to resize the pic and why is that ? It says when uploading that it should be either less than 80x80 or less than 25 kb. Mine was smaller than 25kb and in terms of size I just copied the size from another avatar picture...
  11. Miss Blanche

Buying: Bear shins and thigh (F)

Hi there! Trying to complete my bear-set and I miss the shins and the thigh guards, so if you have any of those parts just pm me. Best wishes Blanche
  12. Miss Blanche

Dominator coat

Hey I was browsing through the items available in Entropia now and I came across a "Dominator coat blueprint" but the coat doesnt seem to have been discovered yet. Has the BP already been looted or is this item just added ? /Blanche
  13. Miss Blanche

Selling: Some bps with decent quality ratings

Hi I once thought that I should but that plan failed so therefore I'm selling these bps: 1. Simple Plastic Springs Blueprint ||| QR: 26.2 2. Mann Mph Dlx Blueprint ||| QR: 32.5 3. Basic Power System Blueprint ||| QR: 49.4 4. Jester D-1 Blueprint ||| QR: 47.7 5. Basic Relays Blueprint ||| QR...
  14. Miss Blanche

Mentor edition - green laser

Hi there Just recalled that some of the laser ME weapons, if not all used fire a green ray of laser. Is there still some sort of similar difference in vu 10? Blanche
  15. Miss Blanche

Achievement: Argonaut iron mission completed!

Hey A few days ago I completed the argonaut quest, I started doing the quest in july/august and in the beginning the average kills per day were around 1.2-1.3k with around 2-4 globals per day. After a while there were some uber loots that dried out the lootpool and that kinda made me do other...
  16. Miss Blanche

Buying: Karma Killer t0 - t1

Hi there Im currently on the lookout for a karma killer, please pm me if you have one for sale! Best Wishes Blanche
  17. Miss Blanche

Selling: Armor package for hunting bots - Vigi + 6A

Hey In order to fund my strive towards completing the atrox iron challenge I thought I would sell this vigi set (F) that I currently just have lying around in my storage and it could come to better use if someone needs it in order to hunt bots. Vigi set (F) ~ close to full tt Armor plating...
  18. Miss Blanche

Huntingpartner/team - Longtooth

Hello there I don't really know where to post a request like this but I'll try in this part of the forum. I was wondering whether someone or several persons would like to team up inorder to kill some Longtooths. Perhaps I oughta post some info about myself then so there they go: Hunting...
  19. Miss Blanche

Atlas Island estate

Hi there Was thinking about investing in a Atlas Island West estate, one of the grey ones but I don't really know what price would be fair to pay for a house there. Does anyone know?
  20. Miss Blanche

Achievement: My unlocks so far, coolness, cga...

Hello there Just thought I would post some screens with my unlocks so far, haven't really made an effort to post them prior to this but here they are :D Martial Arts: Click to enlarge MDA: Click to enlarge Coolness: Click to enlarge RDA: Click to enlarge Extraction: Click to enlarge CGA...
  21. Miss Blanche

Selling: 43k efd

Helloooo :D Im selling 43k efd, not much more to add to that :) Just pm me some offers and Im sure we can find a suitable price !
  22. Miss Blanche

Uber: UPC: Silent uber

Finally something worth posting (: Click to enlarge Hurray for upc :yay:
  23. Miss Blanche

Selling: My outfit and some other items :D

Hi there :) As topic said I'm currently selling my outfit: Click to enlarge The set consists of the following: Master coat (F) Coloured with umber and yellow and the main field is textured with nissit stone texture and the second largest with generic leather texture Racer shades (F) Nothing...
  24. Miss Blanche

Selling: Mannequin pad

Hi there :) As topic said im currently selling a mannequin, its a female mannequin and the tt is close to maxed I think. Sb: tt+540 BO: tt+600 Bidding ends on monday 29 september 2008 not much more to add but if you want to know anything just ask and I'll see what I can do for you :D Good...
  25. Miss Blanche

Selling Full Boar (F) Brigader Coat(F)

As Topic Said im currently selling a full set of boar (F) (tt=480) And a Brigader coat (F) Startbid on Boar:: tt+1620 Buyout: tt+1850 SOLD Startbid on Brigader coat :: 1318 peds Buyout: 1318 I wont end this thread until its sold
Back