Dominator coat

Miss Blanche

Provider
Society
Reservoir Dogs
Mazie Blanche Daisy
Hey

I was browsing through the items available in Entropia now and I came across a "Dominator coat blueprint" but the coat doesnt seem to have been discovered yet. Has the BP already been looted or is this item just added ?

/Blanche

I am afraid it appears to be one of those mystery items that we cant confirm if it dropped or not, nor whether the owner crafted it. More than likely it may have dropped, may have been TTed or the player stopped playing years ago and like many good items are locked up in unused accounts, which MA won't review.

Ideally, if I recall the EULA mentions something about an account being terminated after 3years of inactivity or something like that, so it would be nice if MA did an audit of old accounts and returned some good items back into circulation!!
PM Hanne and see can help?

Cheers
Bjorn

I'll PM Hanne and post the respons!

Btw: Thanks for the links Kebplay, I read Etopias answer but that did not satisfy me since the Dominator bp requires different materials than the cognac coat. I included that in the question to Hanne however

Last edited:
When I was in the tutorial area before I arrived in PA we had a large selection of clothes to try on and I remember selecting the Dominator Coat to wear.

This makes me think it is its own BP and not a Cognac Coat. Surely someone, somwhere has this BP...

I have been looking for this coat everywhere and cannot find it. Too bad I couldn't take this coat with me when I arrived in PA.

Too bad I couldn't take this coat with me when I arrived in PA.
It's also too bad, for beauticians, that you could bring any level of hairstyle or body. It were different in my day lad.
Boo.

When I was in the tutorial area before I arrived in PA we had a large selection of clothes to try on and I remember selecting the Dominator Coat to wear.

Players can try out clothes at the new arrivals area now? Is that new?
If it is then why can't we have it in game then , it's something players have been requesting for a long time.:scratch2:

Players can try out clothes at the new arrivals area now? Is that new?
If it is then why can't we have it in game then , it's something players have been requesting for a long time.:scratch2:
Yeah, part of the newly designed beginner's area, they get to try every bit of equipment and clothing AFAIK. Also, they can choose any avatar shape/style - much more than before.
Boo.

Is it possible then for one of the new arrivals guides to take a screen shot of the Dominator coat? Seeming we can't seem to find any photo evidence of the coat?

I'll PM Hanne and post the respons!

Btw: Thanks for the links Kebplay, I read Etopias answer but that did not satisfy me since the Dominator bp requires different materials than the cognac coat. I included that in the question to Hanne however

I can list you many mistaque in clothing over the time.BP that did change design for exemple , or mistake in BP name , mix of BP ...
If for every mistake MA made you have to give 1$ , i can stop work , and order me a ferari...

as for dominator , look at how was cognac in past , and look at it now... you will see that M cognac is very very diferent of how it was... imho domitor design , was put on cognac M...

for BP , writen in auction order , people should remenber that connor was used to tailor , and had full book of BP that was not looted by player...

Back