Search results

1. P

Selling: Low TT Fi/Ra/Co Dante and 7x Armor Plates Mark 5b

Selling low TT Fi/Ra/Co Dante and 7x Armor Plates Mark 5b both at MU.
  2. P

50 blakkshaah badges?

Just got a daily mission from fort Fury, which I didn't saw before - "Bring 50 blakkshaah badges" for 4 daily tokens. Searched the forum but found nothing. I killed few nearby feffoids but got no badges. So what exactly have to be done for this mission?
  3. P

Those endless Fort Lahar sieges restrictions are getting annoying

As teh topic says. The problem is the revive area of fort Lahar is quite huge - I just hit T near Hestia and instead appeared outside Fort Lahar... with teleport blocked and vehicles not allowed.
  4. P

Help: Operation failed due to internal error

For almost an hour already I cannot due anything in the game. Cannot teleport (the error in the title), cannot chat in any chat - "player did not exist" - or something like this, even the mobs disappear when i get close to the red dots. And yes - i reloaded zillions of times. And at the same...
  5. P

Fort Isis???

I tried to find Fort Isis, but found just some tiny outpost. At the same time "Fort Isis" is still shown in the iron missions descriptions. So does it still exists or not and where is it if exists?
  6. P

Selling: [Molisk Tooth] - around 30 PED for now

I am making slowly the iron molisk missions so will have more [Molisk Tooth] for sale every couple of days. Edit: sold
  7. P

Is it useless now to use lesser armors after introducing DEFLECTED hits?

Being a new player I had Adj Pixie for lower lvl mobs and Viceroy for higher level mobs. But now with DEFLECTED hits the armor get much less decay, and Viceroy often gets DEFLECTED where Adj Pixie pass through some damage. So is it now still worth to use the lesser armor when possible?
  8. P

Buying: Kobold (M) Arm Guards

As the title says:-) Edit: Bought.
  9. P

Question: folks, which events qualify for giving/receiving rep points?

What I mean how to tell of some event from the event roster qualify or not?
  10. P

Question: Is there UL sword average dmg ~20-25 amped, maxed at lvls ~15 and eco with amp ~2,930 or better?

I am using a sword for finishing weapon helping to raise STR, evade and health and amped TT sword worked nice for low level mobs, but moving up requires higher dmg sword. So, as the title says. Also I don't mind using L swords but the MU of the ELM weapons frustrates me. Castorian Combat...
  11. P

Question: Are there untaxed low level Feffoids with better density then near Ashi?

Not mixed with higher lvl mobs ofc
  12. P

Failed, failed, failed, failed???

Folks, since last Friday I get zillions of "failed". I thought it is due to an weekend overload but it proceeds. Do some1 else have the same problem? And do I spend ammo/decay when I get "failed"?
  13. P

97 and counting globals of pyrite today only - what this means?

Close to 100 pyrite globals for less then 24 hours. What is going on? Is this some special pattern or what?
  14. P

Info: Explain as much dumnproof as possible waht exactly sights and scopes do?

I searched the forum and while I may have missed a good explanation (in this case link to it will be very appreciate), in most of the posts the information guesses or even outright contradictory. So: 1. The description of the lase sights says: -skill mod (%) -if I understood correctly...
  15. P

FYI: Veteran in MMORPG but relatively new player in EU is looking for disciples

Being relatively new player in EU (about 1 1/2 years) has it drawbacks, but at the same time I know very well what exactly a new player have to know, what to do and from what to stay away. Availability: few hours practically everyday Timezone: from 12 h to 24 h UTC (server time) Preferred...
  16. P

Help: Please explain about the speed buffs - which one is which and which are stackable

In the buffs icon they are divided into 3 categories: items/action/social Q1: the max value of each one category is 25%/35%/10% which gives 70% combined but the last number on the icon is Total:50%. So are those 20% just wasted if equip/use all the categories buffs to max? Q2: Which buffs is...
  17. P

Help: To switch to BLP rifles or to stick to laser?

Being newbie on Cali I started with laser weapons - the only weapon available to newbies on Cali. Recently I hit lvl 30 in laser sniper (hit) and almost there in laser (dmg) and when starting to play in teams with higher lvl players was surprised to see the relatively cheap Dante blp amp gives...
  18. P

Question: The required lvl for fully max of hit@dmg for Katsuichi Honor?

Can someone tell me please, at which levels of hit @ dmg the Katsuichi Honor is fully maximized?
  19. P

Help: May sound silly but how to get rid of the RT arctic clothes?

I cannot TT neither drop them:-(
  20. P

Info: Folks, I have a plea - some1 who is now crafting for life to write professional crafting guide.

What exactly I mean - with maths and such, incl professional levels and BP levels etc. And with the recent information - the web is full with "crafting guides" 10 years old when the grass was greener and the sky was etc etc etc... .Also every so called crafting guide explains u need a crafting...
  21. P

Info: Tell something - either good or bad about mining on Monria, pls

Now I know the obvious good - no taxes and 7 PED tp to Cali. But as much as I looked, couldn't find any recent information or personal experience with mining there. Which doesn't sounds good.
  22. P

Help: Replacement mob for Kerberus?

I a day or two I will finish the 60k Kerberus mission and I am looking for another mob's mission. Using Kallous 6 CDF with A104, Adj pixie set and have 19/16 laser hit/dmg professions.
  23. P

Question: Does using amps decrease the claims rate?

Also I read somewhere a rule of thumb - lvl of the profession (prospector for example) = 5 times the level of the amps. Is this connected to the reducing of the claim rate? And is this the reason the amps are divided at basic, medium, high and professional?
  24. P

Selling: Selling 129 pcs Rutol

Pls PM.msg me ingame or PM in the forum.
Back