Fort Isis???

Pratahn

Guardian
I tried to find Fort Isis, but found just some tiny outpost. At the same time "Fort Isis" is still shown in the iron missions descriptions.

So does it still exists or not and where is it if exists?

why bother to update the descriptions, it's a shitload of work compared to simply removing a tp, the surrounding mob spawns and place a dynamic event on it instead :scratch2:

why bother to update the descriptions, it's a shitload of work compared to simply removing a tp, the surrounding mob spawns and place a dynamic event on it instead :scratch2:

I guess it got removed because of the name-likeness of a certain "terrorist cult".

The weapon series remain, probably because their name maybe was more natural connected to an old Egyptian god.

I guess it got removed because of the name-likeness of a certain "terrorist cult".

The weapon series remain, probably because their name maybe was more natural connected to an old Egyptian god.
all hail Ra, oops I mean lootius

Isis Isis Ra Ra Ra!

my post wasn't regarding the teleporter, i couldn't care less about them. it was about MA/PC not being able to update their mission texts, after feeling the need to change existing things.

Back