Search results

1. D

Buying: T: Your CLD for AUD

Looking to buy CLD with half of my AUD. I have 1000 available and am selecting price points based on the center point of highest order and lowest offer to be updated as I log on: CLD: 1985 ped AUD: 73.1 ped 1985/73.1 = 27.1 AUD per CLD -please Demie work SOLD OUT
  2. D

Selling: T/S: AUD for CLD(or ped)

I am looking to trade half of my AUD for CLD, selling 1000 in total AUD price will be discounted 1% per 200 AUD purchased. Will also accept peds. Prices are the center point of highest order and lowest offer to be updated as I log on: CLD: 1985 ped AUD: 73.1 ped 1985/73.1 = 27.1 AUD per CLD...
  3. D

Selling: Ares Ring Improved

Want to sell my Ares Ring Improved: 8% reload speed increase 0.6% crit chance increase 8% crit damage increase Willing to accept an Aeglic Ring Modified ring at 250 peds as partial payment SB:500 BO:600 Bid in increments of 10 peds, auction ends 48 hours after final bid or when the buyout is...
  4. D

Selling: Empty Skill Implant

I have an ESI worth 1229.33tt Minimum bid: 925% I'll accept AUD at lowest AH offer minus one ped, and CLD at lowest AH offer minus 10 ped. Trades will be considered for items with an obvious price but must be worked out before bid is official. Auction ends 0:0:0 universe time July 9th with 5...
  5. D

Buying: Cld

CLD not CLDx Shooting for 5 at 1750 a piece, reply with offer/counteroffer/competitive offer to other posters, i check this site once or twice a day.
Back