Selling: Empty Skill Implant

demie

Young
I have an ESI worth 1229.33tt

Minimum bid: 925%

I'll accept AUD at lowest AH offer minus one ped, and CLD at lowest AH offer minus 10 ped.

Trades will be considered for items with an obvious price but must be worked out before bid is official.

Auction ends 0:0:0 universe time July 9th with 5 minutes added for counter bids. Please keep all bids in the format of a markup percentage without decimals. (Minimum increments of 1%)

UPDATE: current bid 930%

It has past 0:0:0 and no more bids will be accepted at this time

Last edited:
Bump and update. Potential trade as starting bid pending negotiations with bidder.

Reminder, auction ends Sunday. By this I mean that starting at 0:00:00 universe time on the ninth the auction will end

Going to bump daily now that auction is in final days, I think I'll also give fixed values I'll trade AUD and CLD at when I get home later.

For those that don't know, ESI are selling in the 1100% range or close to it right now

at SB I can take it, what are the premises to bid in this auction ???

at SB I can take it, what are the premises to bid in this auction ???

It will end 0:0:0 universe time on the ninth, with the same rules as eu, so if you get sniped last minute you will have 5 minutes to counter bid. You can bid in comments or by pm and I will post it in comments.

I don't have any official bids yet, just hashing out some values on items people have wanted to trade so far.

I'm considering a 1000% BO but it's kinda late in the game to add that.

Final bump, it sells in the next 10 hours or something like that, I'll confirm when I log on later today to see when the clock strikes zero.

Back