Search results

1. lethal

Question: Withdrawal taxes (US) how to get what I need from MA

Curious what others from the US do when they withdraw more than deposit in a given year. I vaguely remember someone saying you could ask support and they would give the tax information you need. Upon doing this they just told me what the value of my deposits and withdrawals in PED value was...
  2. lethal

Question: Selling a shop with items in it still

If I sell a shop deed, will it automatically transfer ownership of items in the shop to the new owner, do they get sent to my inventory, or does something else happen?
  3. lethal

Selling: High TIR Perseus Harnesses

Some high TIR perseus harnesses I have from when i used to craft them. All full TT (240 PED) Asking 160% each (384 PED total).
  4. lethal

Selling: Rare Terra master 5 (L) QR 100 BP

Taking offers on this rare and profitable bp. QR100 (the only QR 100 version in the game to my knowledge) Terra master 5 bp
  5. lethal

Selling: Terra amp 5 BP 100QR

Taking offers on this great bp. 100 QR and very low markup input materials. Good to use for your own mining while also making profit crafting and selling them or stocking a shop with. Terra amp 5 bp link Terra amp 6 bp link (SOLD)
  6. lethal

Selling: (SOLD) Valiant Firebase Shop 6 Right Next to Teleporter

Selling this awesome Arkadia shop. It has an additional 8,000 PED worth of item points included, meaning the main area of the shop has 200 item points instead of the base 120 item points. This shop is located right next to the teleporter for maximum traffic and convenience. The interior is on...
  7. lethal

Christmas Plates Special!

Selling AP Cold plates throughout the merry mayhem duration for low prices. For Mayhem and FFA AP 42-48 cold: 130% AP 54 cold: 140% AP 60 cold: 140% AP 66 cold: 145% For Yulebots and Spina Drone/ Robots (cold is also good for yulebot) AP 42-48 penetration: 130% AP 60 penetration: 135% AP 66...
  8. lethal

Suggestion: Integrate Limited Armor and Plates Into the Economy More.

Something I think would benefit the economy is if there were more mobs that needed heavier armors. The durability on plates and armor would need to be tweaked to make them last a lot longer based on the damage taken, but adding some really fast and fairly hard hitting mobs along with stronger...
  9. lethal

Current ESI Drop Rate

Are ESIs still dropping at a rate similar to earlier this year? I haven't found an ESI in a long time/ a bit over 2 months. My cycle amount wasn't anything crazy, but a lot of it was on mobs that historically I remember having decent ESI rates. Here are some approximations of what I've killed...
  10. lethal

Selling: Bulk Dominax Original Mamushi (L)

I have like 80 of these ~4800 tt total from doing gamba with them. I figured some tamers might want them, but I'm only interested in selling like 20+ at a time. Just going to turn them to nanocubes if no interest within a week or so 103% 102.5% if you grab all. Wiki Link: mamushi
  11. lethal

Selling: Mayhem LB-40 Improved

Selling this awesome freshly pulled long blade. Use it to grind out TWEN tokens and finish up mayhem with really nice EFF and DPP. This sword does use ammo, so you can take advantage of the shrapnel conversion along with having the lifesteal capabilities of a melee weapon. EFFICIENCY: 76.5%...
  12. lethal

Selling: Armatrix BPS

Selling a lot of armatrix bps. DM me here or pm in game General price guide I might add SB and LB later. Blueprint Name MU for 50 Clicks MU for 100 Clicks MU for 200+ Clicks LR 20 (sold all) 4200% 4000% 3500% LR 30 (sold all) 3500% 3000% 2500% LR 40 (sold all) 3000% 2800% 2500% LR...
  13. lethal

Suggestion: Unit Price

Have an option that shows unit price on markup by simply multiplying the markup by the unit value. This way items like boxes that have a huge markup number can be seen for their value in a more straightforward and intuitive way. i.e. summer box could show 1.24019 ped unit price next to the...
  14. lethal

Question: Should botting/ automated hunting be allowed?

Many players are automating their hunting. Among top players I've seen many bot outside of mayhem publically, so I would imagine significantly more are botting inside of mayhem where they can't be seen and feel more safe. The question is, should botting and automated hunting be allowed? If you...
  15. lethal

Suggestion: Medistims Very Cheap in Mayhem vendor

My reason for posting this is to try to come up with some simple suggestions that might improve the overall economy of the game and current event structure. More tokens being burned for temporary use positively impacts the value of current weapons and tokens overall. As it stands medistims are...
  16. lethal

Info: Let's talk about "happy hour"

For those of you lucky enough to have been at the atlas haven I3-TF shared loot, something was completely broken with tt returns there for more than an hour from my knowledge. Along with almost every mob hitting 10x the cost to kill or higher, the warlock boss also dropped 57k ped and 44k ped...
  17. lethal

Selling: Camo Arms BGH tier 3.99

Wanting to sell this Camo Arms BGH. It's 77/200 TIR and tier 3.99 ATM. Amazing range and PK gun as well as being very nice as a kiting gun. I'm asking 42k PED http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=2982 PM me offers. Pure PED preferrably. Only interested in items as a partial...
  18. lethal

Selling: 32,336 FFA points auction

Changing this to an auction ending next Wednesday (the 18th) 20:00 UTC. Start bid at 2.5 PEC/point buyout at 4 pec/point. PM me with offers on here and I'll update current bid with daily bump while keeping it anonymous. If a bidder doesn't respond within 24 hours of end time, then it will go...
  19. lethal

Selling: Account Liquidation Thread

I have a lot of items including profitable stuff to get rid of. 2 rules for this to not make it a nightmare for me to deal with lol: Send me a PM preferably with an offer on what you're interested in and no sales under 50 ped total. Also, this isn't a rule, but I might block you if you try to...
  20. lethal

Buying: Camo Arms BGH

Potentially in the market for a lower tier Camo BGH. Preferrably one that has reasonable TIR, but l would still accept low TIR for less.
  21. lethal

Selling: Guardian Nurse Dress

Selling Guardian Nurse Dress (f) for 1000 PED (tt+940) seen below. I do not have the Tiara at the moment, so it's not included. Yearly markup is +950 at the time of posting with +1046 for the decade and no sales within the month.
  22. lethal

Price Check Ark Formal Tuxedo Black

Anyone know what the approximate value of one of these is?
  23. lethal

Selling: Maddox 4 adjusted tier 6.99

Impulse bought a ranked HK 1750 because I decided to skill for rifle and laser weapons. Asking +7k PED TIR 175/200
  24. lethal

Buying: Fine wool/fine textile

I'll take a lot of it for like 102.5%. Buying up to like 10k ped or so if anyone happens to have hoarded it since it can be hard to get rid of giant quantities. Minimum amount I'll be interested in is 1k ped or so per sale.
  25. lethal

Selling: Massive armor plate blueprint sales thread

Edit: If you don't have the skills to make any of the plates I can also make them at heavy discounts compared to the average price as long as you buy a reasonably bulky amount like 3 sets of plates. As the title suggests I'm cleaning out a significant amount of armor bps. I don't have time to...
Back