Selling: (SOLD) Valiant Firebase Shop 6 Right Next to Teleporter

lethal

Prowler
lethal jewgirl saint
Selling this awesome Arkadia shop. It has an additional 8,000 PED worth of item points included, meaning the main area of the shop has 200 item points instead of the base 120 item points. This shop is located right next to the teleporter for maximum traffic and convenience. The interior is on the larger side, so there is a lot of capability for customization inside. Along with the shop, I'll include all of the display items shown for free (6x retail partition high, Visique sign as a front sign to stand out, gigantium sign for posting a large amount of text that could be about what your shop carries, product uses, etc..., a niko cieling lamp to highlight where you want to draw customer attention, a plasma display UGC that i would recommend to post text on that draws customer attention to priority products, and 2 christmas wreaths because it's the holiday season :)) These items will be included free of charge upon purchase and have no weight in the shop price.

Below are various pictures I set up for a demo shop using the included items along with some random things I put on display for demo purposes.

Shop in Relation to the TP

index.php

Front display
index.php

Shop front view
index.php

Shop as seen when first walking in
index.php

Shop entrance where it branches into the main shop area
index.php

Main area demo with Gigantium Screen (UGC)
index.php

Main area partition
index.php

View from the corner that shows behind the main area partition
index.php

Partial Demo of display ideas
index.php

Shop Stats (numbers filled are demo items including 12 items for display purposes and the remaining being demo items put on display)
index.php

Last edited:
Back