Search results

1. Von Steuben

New advise for an upgrade

Need advise for an upgrade Considering Selling my ML 35 ME and Modified Starkov as-117 and Buying a Modified ML 35 to replace both of them. Pros: 1) Both Weapons I believe are worth more peds total than one Mod ML 35. Frees up peds 2) Mod ML 35 has Better eco and slightly more range...
  2. Von Steuben

Baron's little bit of Everything

Baron's little bit of Everything Port Atlantis Mall Floor 3 Shop #2 Today's Feature: This is the last Arsonistic Chip Looted according to Entropia Life: Item Avatar Time Stamp...
  3. Von Steuben

Selling: Arsonistic Chip III Ten Edition (Tier 0.0)

Arsonistic Chip III Ten Edition Tier 0.0 **I've added the Chip to my Shop** "Baron's little bit of Everything" Port Atlantis Mall Floor 3 Shop #2 Add more DPS to your Hunt or Mayhem Events with this Uber tier Mindforce Chip BO:TT+8000 peds Pm me here or ingame!
  4. Von Steuben

Arsonistic chip III Ten Edition

Could I have a price check on this Please. Thank you very much
  5. Von Steuben

Discovery: Binary Mayhem P5 (L)

Cat 5 drop for Halloween Mayhem Event
  6. Von Steuben

Remember Those Promises MA?

While clearing out my old old hard drive I came across this I still WANT this :wtg: Put these "Von Steuben JumpJet Wings" ingame ;)
  7. Von Steuben

Supremacy Reign is Recruiting at all levels

Supremacy Reign is currently seeking new members at all levels. Supremacy Reign is a tiered Society which includes: Supremacy Reign, Supremacy Reign HQ. We are primarily a skilled based hunting society though many members also mine, heal, craft, tame, organize and run events, are Pilots...
  8. Von Steuben

FYI: Supremacy Reign Recruiting

Supremacy Reign is currently seeking new members for all Tiers. Supremacy Reign is a tiered Society which includes: Supremacy Reign, Supremacy Reign HQ. We are primarily a skill based hunting society which will participate in Land Grab. Many members also mine, heal, craft, tame, organize...
  9. Von Steuben

it's up :)

Bless someone out there for getting this back up and running :) www.entropiawiki.com
  10. Von Steuben

FYI: Supremacy Reign is Recruiting at all levels

Supremacy Reign is Recruiting for all Tiers!! Supremacy Reign is currently seeking new members for all Tiers. Supremacy Reign is a tiered Society which includes: Supremacy Reign, Supremacy Reign Special Forces and Supremacy Reign Elite. We are primarily a skill based hunting society...
  11. Von Steuben

Supremacy Reign HQ's 5 minutes of fame

In the early stages of Phase 3, Supremacy Reign HQ did manage to Claim LA9 serveral times till AoW became firmly entrenched there. Gratzs to all the winners of the 2009 LG. Here are a two pics of claiming at different goes:
  12. Von Steuben

Uber: jag harness (M) (UL)

for those that keep track of stuff dropping. (UL) drop on trox
  13. Von Steuben

Selling: Angel (F) (UL) no feet

Angel (F) (UL) Parts Selling Angel Armor (F) 6 pieces Angel Harness TT + 11500 Sold for asking price Angel Helmet TT + 8886 Sold for asking price Angel Arms TT + 10500 Sold for asking price Angel Thighs TT + 9479 Sold for asking price Angel Shins Sold...
  14. Von Steuben

Boar (F) (UL) parts

Welcome to Blu's Mercantile Shop is Located in the Port Atlantis Mall. Level 3 Shop 2
  15. Von Steuben

Selling: Boar (F), AS 117

Boar (F) Auctioning Pieces Auction for Boar Parts OK, enough of the selling the whole set as it seems I've got more interested in the parts than a full set. PM me or post it here if you'd like to bid on these items. I will update the thread with current Bids. Starting Bid is set as of...
  16. Von Steuben

FYI: Excerpts from sR {24 Hour Hog Hunt}

I would like to share with the Community our weekend Event for Supremacy Reign. This is just a look into our Society. Through Supremacy Reign's Recognition Program we have awarded the following to: Sarah Petal Poppet Indi Indi Indiman Daina Gluepot Rendar Octavius Octo Laurin...
  17. Von Steuben

Selling: AS 117, AS 147, Boar (F), Vindicator (F)

This is a selling thread and not an auction. PM or post it here if you'd like to buy these items. Only the armors and weapons that are boxed in red. :D Armors are full sets (F) Vindicator TT + 750 peds Sold (F) Boar TT + 7500 peds (F) Gremlin Sold Armors will only be sold in a...
  18. Von Steuben

Selling: some armor's/weapons

armor's/weapons/ boar, vindicator,gremlin,as117,as147,foxtrox This is a selling thread and not an auction. PM me if you'd like to buy these items. Only the armors and weapons that are boxed in red. :D Armors are full sets (F) Vindicator TT + 750 peds (F) Boar TT + 9000 peds (F)...
  19. Von Steuben

price check on

(F) Vindicator armor. full set including feet Hasn't sold in ages so i have no clue. This is more of a fashion armor than a usuable one. Thanks for the help
  20. Von Steuben

FYI: Sharing with the EU community

Thought I'd let our EU brothers and sisters know that Ardorj our General of Supremacy Reign has Decided to Step down from the Position. He has been awarded through our Recognition Program the following: I would like to take the opportunity to Publicly thank him for his Service in this...
  21. Von Steuben

FYI: Comprehensive Look into Supremacy Reign

This is a look into How we Conduct ourselves and our organization. If this intrigues you come have a talk with us. *Warning* Long post What is Leadership within Supremacy Reign? Leaders are ordinary people who accept or are placed under extraordinary circumstances that bring forth...
  22. Von Steuben

Supremacy Reign is currently seeking new members at all levels. *Our Mid Soc (Supremacy Reign) is currently closed to due a full member count* 10/5/08 The Tiered section of Supremacy Reign which includes: Supremacy Reign HQ, Supremacy Reign and Supremacy Reign Cadets are primarily a skilled...
  23. Von Steuben

*Announcing the Addition of "Supremacy Reign Inc." to the Family* Supremacy Reign is currently seeking new members at all levels. The Tiered section of Supremacy Reign which includes: Supremacy Reign HQ, Supremacy Reign and Supremacy Reign Cadets are primarily a skilled based hunting...
  24. Von Steuben

FYI: Supremacy Reign Enterprises is Recruiting

Supremacy Reign is Recruiting *Announcing the Addition of "Supremacy Reign Inc." to the Family* Supremacy Reign is currently seeking new members at all levels. The Tiered section of Supremacy Reign which includes: Supremacy Reign HQ, Supremacy Reign and Supremacy Reign Cadets are...
  25. Von Steuben

Tik500 matterseeker(L) unlimited blueprint

Ok.. had this tonight.. i'm sure it's worth over 800 usd... thanks MA.. little something my way just haven't seen or heard about the Henren Cube yet..
Back