Search results

1. Pepper

Sribblings off the wall

Share the funniest, most memorable, wicked, witty or down right hilarious graffiti you've come across. Public toilet walls are excellent examples of great hunting grounds for this kind of prose and poetry! And if you can, please name where you saw it. And remember, "He who laughs last...
  2. Pepper

Selling: Boar armor with Jaguar Harness (F)

Hi! Selling my Boar armor with Jaguar harness (F). Serious offers will be considered up until 26/5. Regards.
  3. Pepper

Selling: Full Dark Divinity Outfit.

Hi! I'm open to serious offers on a full DD outfit (not selling separate parts) Dark Divinity Dominator bra (F) Dark Divinity Dominator panties (F) Dark Divinity Dominion miniskirt (F) Dark Divinity Nightspot shoes (F) Also selling black pants and sweater. If the price is right we might...
  4. Pepper

Ladies and Gentlemen...

Lee Evan's Bohemian Rhapsody Enjoy! ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kjozaE1Da8
  5. Pepper

Entropia archaeology - artefakts of a lost project.

Entropia archaeology challenge. Let's see how many of these there still are in the game (and I really hope they remain there). Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Post 'em if you've found 'em!
  6. Pepper

Hedesheim map please?

I've been poking around the threads now for a map over Hedesheim with all places (bar, hospital, catwalk etc) on it. Can't find one. Can some smartass please post a "search is your friend :rolleyes: link", pretty please with sugar on top? Provided it is one out there of course.
  7. Pepper

Illegal post...

I'm deliberatly going to break the rules of the forum here for a few hours, but I hope the moderators can see why - and that it's not for my own benifit. There's a competition with a 33 333 EFD price in the Property forum. {DELETED CROSS-POSTING LINK} There's just a few hours left and only...
  8. Pepper

Don't eat yellow snow...

You've got PEE-MAIL :yay:
  9. Pepper

Entropia Home Makeover Challenge!

The Stockholm Syndrome™ proudly presents Entropia Home Makeover Challenge 2008 52 000 EFD in price money (contributions are allowed) Knowing there are so many creative people out there we decided to challenge you on the best home makeover in Entropia. The rules are simple: Post before...
  10. Pepper

EF server taking a dip..?

Every afternoon (here that is) around 03.00 PM it seems as if the Forum server is taking a real dip, and stays so for indefinite time, sometimes for several hours. Is there anything that can be done about this since it's really ennoying to wait this way for a page to open (and sometimes they...
  11. Pepper

Crash course in Spanish.

Though Spanish is the second biggest language in the world, there are a great deal of Entropia players who doesn't understand jack shit. This is a crash course for all of us un-latin players. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngRq82c8Baw
  12. Pepper

Abuse Support...and Harassment.

There's most likely someone who already made a thread about it but anyway: I just noticed that the Abuse in the support cases has been changed to Abuse and Harassment... Perhaps there will be some change about the racial slur and similar after all...
  13. Pepper

The Mindforce catch 22... Who gains from it?

Since I'm able to use ressurection, I've woken this thread up from the dead. What happened to the promised Mindforce update and the new chips? What happened to "Mind Force is the future" that I read in the MindArk PE guide in 2003? It's been 5 years now, what future timeframe are we actually...
  14. Pepper

What happened to Sayah King?

What happened to EBN's Sayah King? I Miss her. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  15. Pepper

About the racial abuse in recent time...

I know there's another thread that have a similar issue, but it's a personal thread about a single case. This is a post of a more general nature and I will bring forth a few thoughts that I wrote, in one of many Support cases about this issue, to MA on the 10th of December 2007. I would like...
  16. Pepper

Deciples who disapear... or Mentoring safety mechanism?

I'm here going to lift forth a rather controversial idea, and it may not even practically work out. But still, it would be interesting to hear what your thoughts are. I have during my time in EU have had several disciples who skilled, say up to mid disciple level - and then disappeared without...
  17. Pepper

New OJ's..?

Interesting choice of noob clothes... Click to enlarge Now I'm just waiting in full of expectation for a Healer uniform... :rolleyes:
  18. Pepper

G15 tips, tricks or links?

Is there anyone who got any tips, tricks or links regarding the use of G15 in entropia?
  19. Pepper

Where are the missing log(s)?

Where are the missing logs? Anyone know if the 5th actually been looted, and by who in that case? And, what mob dropped the logs - and the papers?
  20. Pepper

hidden skill?

New skill unlocked! Piratropy Aaaarh! ;)
  21. Pepper

Event and elite mobs - miss 'em?

The event mobs such as Rarkash's, Big bulks and Warlocks would be fun to see a little more often if you ask me. The Elite mobs are deeply missed. And what ever happened to Lord Telephone..? Is he still put on hold..? Even Mutated Chirpy's is fun. Speaking of which... Click to enlarge
  22. Pepper

Abduction!

Judge for yourself, the truth is out there... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge and before anyone nag me about it..it should say NW OF PORT ATLANTIS ;)
  23. Pepper

So, you think you can paint? Check this one out and weep....

Just watch (the whole) vid.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIJtKxdRQzY
  24. Pepper

The Holiday songs we want to see on the big screens!

my vote goes to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A3kMTZwSQ8 Tyskarna från Lund - Achtung X-Mas Feel free to add.
  25. Pepper

Old! Old! Old! But still so funny miner!

I am told this Russian news spot is about alcoholism among miners and that the guy being interviewed denies all allegations of such behavior at work... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSYVcURK6TM Dear Russians, please (!) can you provide a sum of what the reporter and the guy actually says?
Back