What happened to Sayah King?

Pepper

Elite
Society
Modus Operandi
Pepper Legion Mint
EBN_trailer.jpg
119770ss_sm2.jpg

What happened to EBN's Sayah King? I Miss her.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I merried her:)

Left her position after some nasty news started to spread about 'his' operation :silly2:

..or maybe she stuck in a glowing egg.

I merried her:)

Lies!

Lord Telletubby abducted her from the news station at the last Robot invasion. This has been kept under wraps, for reasons only the Imperial Government have knowledge of. It would seem that Mayday is an operative of the Imperial Government.

Maybe the Ghost Space Pirates got her in their Ghost Space Pirate ship!

Call Scooby and the gang!

Maybe whoever got her is probing her deeply... for her secrets, I mean.

Yeah, secrets...Now that I think about it...maybe... ummm.. probing Sayah...mmmm... nevermind.

I'll be in my bunk.

AG

Last edited:
She is being held captive by Brian Peppers. This man is very dangerous, he uses his good looks and charm to seduce beautiful women, he then tricks them and takes them to work in his pepper grinding factory :(. He must be stopped!

The latest picture showing Brian Peppers and Sayah together.

...isn't Sayah sitting in Emperor Palpatine's chair???

I shot down the EBN satellite last year on my way to CND just before launching JamhotTV ;)

Sayah King is now floating about in space waiting to come back as an acid elemental! :eek:

Jamhot

Or was Emperor Palpatine sitting in Sayah's chair? Hmm...makes you think...what came first? The empire or the egg?

Dont worry good citizens - the women, you addres as Sayah King never existed. So sayeth OBrien.

I shot down the EBN satellite last year on my way to CND just before launching JamhotTV ;)

Sayah King is now floating about in space waiting to come back as an acid elemental! :eek:

Jamhot

:laugh: Sayah King is actually an anagram for Hag In A Sky and that's close enough to The Biatch...

i clicked to enlarge but they didn't get any bigger :(

They seem to work just fine to me. You might gave a pop-up blocker that prevents them from enlarging. Try to hold down Ctrl (or Alt) when you click.

They seem to work just fine to me. You might gave a pop-up blocker that prevents them from enlarging. Try to hold down Ctrl (or Alt) when you click.

i think it was humour....
I am sad you havent catch it first read...

I heard she died of complications during egg-birth.

Back