Search results

1. Phedra

Selling: Sirens couturier

:cheer:Welcome to the Siren's Couturier Thread:cheer: I am very excited to present to you my line of seductive and high end Entropia Universe fashions. I believe every avatar, whether female or male, should be availed of the tremendous range of possibilities for customization offered in EU...
  2. Phedra

Selling: Woodstock Blue

This thread has been rolled up under the Siren's Couturier Thread. It was August 15th, 1969, a monumental day in the history of Rock and Roll. 400000+ people gathered for what was arguably the greatest music festival ever held. Billed as 3 days of Peace and Love, Woodstock actually went four...
  3. Phedra

Selling: Cowgirl in Pink

This thread has been rolled up under the Siren's Couturier Thread Hi Everyone! To help you read further, this particular post is targeted at female avatars though you boys can read on if you like. I am doing something of market test here for 2 reasons, the first is that when I decided...
  4. Phedra

Info: Avatar Bios

I can't seem to find a place other than the Fan Fiction main thread to post an avatar bio. After browsing through the thread it seems a place a bio could go but it would get lost among many other topics. And yes I could link to the post in the in game bio and then people who were interested...
Back