Selling: Cowgirl in Pink

Phedra

Mature
Society
Sirens of Entropia
Phedra Phedra Delaunay
This thread has been rolled up under the Siren's Couturier Thread

Hi Everyone!

To help you read further, this particular post is targeted at female avatars though you boys can read on if you like.

I am doing something of market test here for 2 reasons, the first is that when I decided to do some fashion design I didn't realize the investment :D. And second, there are a couple of others, who shall remain nameless, who are damn good :eek:.

I take inspiration from random thoughts and ideas. The inspiration here comes from the 1980 movie Urban Cowboy, an overly dramatized cornfest if one ever existed. However, the culture it exposed was real and Gilly's nightclub was the epitome of that culture. If you were lucky enough not to watch that movie you missed the whole scene where the girl rides the mechanical bull slow and sexy.

The Cowgirl in Pink, as modeled by Miss Carla Muse, is inspired by that scene. Lavish some attention on your ava with this unique creation. I guarantee the boys will go wild.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Pricing:
I am going to be as transparent with pricing as I can, that said I'm not disclosing which paint or textures were used even if it is rather obvious this time :).

Clothing (TT +MU)
Rancher Hat = 115
Enigma Bra = 52
Havok Thong = 70
Queen Stiletto Boots = 83
Clothing total = 320

Textures and Paint ((TT +MU)-return)
Texture = 1 Field @ 53.29
Paint = 8 Fields @ 296.85
Textures and Paint total = 350.14

Materials total = 670.14

Final price with my MU is 700 PED

PM here or in game (Phedra) if interested.

:yay:An a special shout goes out to Leeloo Mountain who is awesome to work with :yay:

For hard to find textures message Dekan Swift in game.

Last edited:
Hmm, I was after a dhamphire, but how much would it be for you to follow me around?

Wooow nice look, I think boys must pay for girls in this case ))

I can see a potential great demand here.
Clothing is offered for sale, but you are taking it a step beyond that.
Offering a stylish look and also the cost of putting it together.

I wish you every success in your venture Phedra \o/

I will be getting in touch, whenever I have peds again

Back