Search results

1. The Stare

Unable to reset Password... Oops...

My login info has been found on the dark web. Everyone else should check as well. I logged out but cannot reset my password just like everyone above. (just realized it's an older thread but still...)
  2. The Stare

Info: Karona's Velocity Jumpsuit mission chain discontinued

Looks like I won't bother trying to finish it then. Never seemed worth the reward anyway. I hate puzzles.
  3. The Stare

EU in Unreal Engine - Will it be a success?

They won't comment on something that's not going to happen in their lifetime.
  4. The Stare

News: Eomon Pheromone Levels Rising

You appear to believe that someone at MA actually cares.
  5. The Stare

News: Entropia Enjin Collaboration

No thank you...
  6. The Stare

MA just needs to be convinced that increasing mob density will increase deposits. If there's no money in it for them, why should they waste their time to make a few hunters happy?
  7. The Stare

Am I reading this thread correctly? The implication is that there is an actual market for boxes.
  8. The Stare

The End of IE and the EU Launcher

I seem to remember trying that and eventually gave up. It wasn't worth the effort.
  9. The Stare

Key words: "old stuff"
  10. The Stare

It's safe to say that MA doesn't consider it broken until it breaks. AFAIK, nobody pays for the ads, so they aren't losing $$ or pissing people off.
  11. The Stare

The point is that nobody uses IE, not even MS. The only program I am aware of that forces you to use IE is the client launcher. I have even put bug reports in about that.
  12. The Stare

Support for Internet Explorer ends shortly. The EU Launcher is built using its pieces & parts. Any links in the launcher won't open in anything but IE. Seems to me it's due to break.
  13. The Stare

News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2022.0.1

I love how some think that UE5 is going to happen in their lifetime.
  14. The Stare

Poll: what is the average EU player gpu

Isn't Linux a character in Peanuts?
  15. The Stare

Poll: what is the average EU player gpu

I have been running a GTX-1070 with an i7-7700. Any system with a gen 7 or below (or AMD equivalent) will become obsolete in Oct 2025 along with Windows 10. This should force most players to update their system just in time for the 2026 release of EU on UE5.
  16. The Stare

I miss Wiki

Perhaps someone is trying to fix the map?
  17. The Stare

Question: How far can a PP reach go ?

Didn't MA make it clear at one point that they don't care what happens in pvp? That would sorta makes this whole discussion irrelevant.
  18. The Stare

Windows 11

Win 11 seems to work well for all my stuff. Although I did do a new install a couple weeks after the update came through. That just seemed like a good idea to me at the time.
  19. The Stare

News: Halloween Mayhem Issue

LOL I would have been willing to bet real money that this was not going to start without a hitch.
  20. The Stare

New tracker version

I just now started EL Client and had my mind totally blown away! There is an update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Links don't work on Windows 11 at least) Someone get Starfinder a cookie.
  21. The Stare

News: Server Downtime for Patch

If they did add it in, they never told anyone. I put in a ticket about it a long time ago and was told that it wasn't possible. (although every other game and app I ever used respected the windows default sound output at the time) EDIT: Perhaps I'll log in during mayhem and try it out.
  22. The Stare

News: Server Downtime for Patch

Adding ability to change sound output without having to exit the game?
  23. The Stare

Entropia Universe - Client Loader

I hate to dig up old threads, but... Windows 11 is coming out very soon and Internet Explorer will NOT be included. It's no longer an issue of whether it's been uninstalled or not, it just will no longer be. It's time for MA to address this issue.
  24. The Stare

News: Server Downtime for Release

You cannot use World of Warcraft for comparison. Players there pay a subscription fee and expect to be able to play when they want. Of course they do have the weekly down time, but that is expected.
Back