Search results

1. The Stare

The End of IE and the EU Launcher

Support for Internet Explorer ends shortly. The EU Launcher is built using its pieces & parts. Any links in the launcher won't open in anything but IE. Seems to me it's due to break.
  2. The Stare

Location map not working?

Is it just me and my 3 browsers (Chrome, Edge, Firefox) that cannot load the map on www.entropiawiki.com/Location.aspx?
  3. The Stare

Recent vandalism to EntropiaWiki

There appears to be a great deal of vandalism to the wiki just recently. A few people have been making corrections and I applaud their efforts. I have figured out how to restore a couple items but the Primordial Longu entry needs formatting. If someone knows how to fix that for me, it would be...
  4. The Stare

Storage Terminal @ Orthos West Mound?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Should Orthos West Mound have a storage terminal? +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ The area is actually becoming useful lately. Why is there STILL no storage terminal?
  5. The Stare

Help: In-game cursor is too small!

I need some way to get a bigger cursor without using the system cursor! At 2560x1440 on a 27" monitor, the in-game cursor is just too darn small... The system cursor does not have some of the informative animations of the in-game cursor, therefore I do not want to use the system cursor. I put...
Back