Search results

1. T

Issues logging on in the States??

I'm in CST it's 8:10P locally and I get into the client log on screen and can type in user/password, but when connecting a dialog window opens sayin "servers are down for maintenance" Any one else experiencing this anywhere or is it just a me thing??:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:
  2. T

Some little ones from the past week...

And of course all peds gained have all since been blown, but I hope to return to this forum in the near future...:D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  3. T

Advantage Ituma Killin' Spree

So I joined back up w/ my old soc. a week or so ago... and we've hooked back up and brought the fun back to a once defunct soc. We're lookin for new and/or active players that are interested in participating in some fun activities such as this... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to...
  4. T

Just takin a look back down memory lane...

Some of you will have fond recollections as I present to you these HOF's that are just shy of 2 years apart Others of you won't have a clue what you're lookin' at... So here ya go... Enjoy and thanks... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  5. T

Cool on my Stool...

and not lettin' my meat loaf... Click to enlarge I'm a ND baby born in Oct. 2005 and it's taken me this long to get coolness as a seriously casual player... So I figure another 2 or 3 years for combat sense:wtg:
  6. T

Where the hell is the VU???

http://account.entropiauniverse.com/pe/en/rich/6813.html So just to refresh everyones memory, that was the last post regarding the VU. Dated 08/17. Here it is in the states 9/18 a full month plus later and no f'ing VU. So what's going on??
  7. T

DFA Doin it HoggyStyle on Sunday Bloody Sunday!!!

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  8. T

FRU's 1st Global

Well we did it, got together for our 1st hunt and hit a little one... Click to enlarge But we're lookin for many more to come in the future... Check our thread here and then check a Society Terminal near you when in game!!! See ya on the flip side...
  9. T

Fru Is Now Recruiting!!!

:yay:FREELANCERS R US:yay: Are ya lookin for a different kind of society in EU?? Maybe you don't like participating in big train the noob events where loot's divided 18 ways... Or maybe you do... Or suppose you need a tag along while mining... Maybe a small group hunt... A chat channel...
  10. T

Tamed pet assists in killing of Argo

So I chipped up my taming skills big time and unlocked a new skill where my pets can attack the creatures that I have engaged...... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge :yay: :wtg: :yay: So watch out all you nasty Argos me and my Pussy Patrol are out there lookin to take you out!!! Not really...
  11. T

2 questions just for the hell of it

1.) Where the hell is the carbine BLP, Plasma, or Gauss weapon that is supposed to be the equivalent to the Opalo?? (or was I smokin crack when I read that in a VU Preview?) 2.) More for my American brothers and sisters and any Europeans and elsewheres that care to respond: Do you see fewer...
  12. T

Just me or what??

Ok I am by no means a mathmatician, rocket scientist or brain surgeon, so can someone please explain the logic in this to me?? Why would anyone in their right mind spend almost 250% on an already hellaciously expensive weapon that you can't repair, has less durability than it's non-mod version...
  13. T

quick question about esi's

I've never chipped skills in or out before... But have always been curious as to how it worked exactly. In the past ESI's had a TT value of 0 PED and I was under the impression that the more skill on the chip increased it's TT value to .99PED (aka a full chip w/ full skill 2k pts??) Well my...
  14. T

1st Hat Trick

Well I've been doin the math recently and tryin to figure out when exactly I started playing... If there's a way to find that out I'd love to know... But for all practical means and purposes, sometime between now and the 1st of November should be my birthday... Well MA must've decided to be...
  15. T

Dynamic Game?

This isn't just another crappy loot post... I was just wondering what everyones thought is on EU being dynamic. Within the last 3-4 months I have sold off weapons and MF (Mk2 & Lesser TP Chip) on two separate occasions just to continue to be able to play without depositing. I have had, it...
  16. T

Forgot how to since the VU

Well I didn't know if it was just a bad run of luck or what was goin on... but since the VU I hadn't had a hunting glowball til tonight... I apologize in advance for the lack of loot window... Unfortunately I was swarmed by the little traxies nippin at my butt... so I closed it down too quick...
  17. T

Belkar HOF

Little mining run in one of my favorite spots and definitely welcome after a horrid run on Ameth from Nea's north then back to Wolverine Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  18. T

Another Twin Mining Glowball

Again thanks to the crafter and the socmate Auktuma and Vampire respectively... Despite the herky jerky crap due to the "physics" I got this in all of my erraticness... Click to enlarge
  19. T

1st Time for Everything

Well like the usual noob weapon crafter I started w/ Jesters and Mann MPH's... Well that was roughly 6 months or so ago... Now I have almost all of my lvl 1 prints and bout 75% of my lvl 2's... QR on jester is upwards of 30, and I don't craft that often if ever... This is my 2nd crafting...
  20. T

To Space and Back

So I hit a 1.3k of Copper the other night... Buy me and the wife some new threads, a new MF-211(L) and say to the wife "Hey let's go to space..." Click to enlarge Click to enlarge These were the only 2 globals I got mining while up there... I had one more hunting an 89 PED Trax that I didn't...
  21. T

Anyone need Copper??

Well lemme thank 2 people for this real quick before I forget... 1st guy by the name of Kane Vampire Red a great soc mate of mine who is extremely knowledgable in pretty much all areas of this game and if it weren't for his advice on making the purchase of an OF-211(L) I probably wouldn't have...
  22. T

A Kind Word for MA

Well rarely do we see good comments about the creators of our beloved world in which we all spend way too much time and money in. As a matter of fact most of us find extremely clever ways to trash talk them in to the ground. But for once I have a kindly word for and from them. About 3 months...
  23. T

After all...

Approximately 2 hours prior to the following, I was about half tempted to throw in the towel. I was gonna find a way to sell my way out of the game and say F YOU!!! to MA. My wife had created an avatar a while back, but I hadn't been able to do anything with her because I hadn't been able to...
  24. T

Global Questions???

So here it is... Click to enlarge How often do you see these in the HOF Forum?? I have posted this question there also along w/ the screenie... Argo globals are damn near as common as E/GSI's (blah blah blah yeah who cares??) Kinda becoming monotonous as much as I hate to say it... Don't get...
  25. T

Yet Another...

It almost seems like these Argo Globals are as common as E/GSI's kinda like yeah yeah who cares nemore... But I have a question, what other critters do you other low-mid level players hunt that consistently global and where?? And I am sure it's been asked thousands of times amongst these...
Back