Search results

1. T

Selling: Selling: Jaguar UL - just gloves missing

Hi, I want to sell: Jaguar Harness (M) UL Jaguar Arm Guards (M) UL Jaguar Foot Guards (M) UL Jaguar Thigh Guards (M) UL Jaguar Helmet (M) UL Jaguar Shin Guards (M) UL I also have some Jaguar Gloves Limited. I would sell all UL parts to the highest bidder. Kind regards, Tanor (Telegram @tanor)
  2. T

Info: Repairers List :)

Hi, to my entry "26 (N) Frank Tanor Tanor, ToS Normandie, 21/4/12": no change there...but still active. Regards, Tanor
  3. T

Medusa Bazaar - Level 3 Shop 3:2

Hi, I have updated the shop content and also added the prices. I started to craft Weapon Damange Enhancer I & II. If you are in need...notify me and I will put even more in. :) Regards, Tanor
  4. T

Selling: Geotrek Buttstock

Hi, Selling Geotrek Buttstock in any amounts you need (up to 200 at the moment...more have to be ordered so I can craft them). Current price: 150%. Regards, Tanor
  5. T

Hi, Shop content list updated. :) I have place Geotrek Buttstock in the shop for just 150% MU (!!!) in a stack of 45. If needed I can also place other stack sizes. If you need crafted components feel free to ask me. :) Regards, Tanor
  6. T

"Old trade trick in Entropia" or "How to lose $370 in one second"

Hi, I read the whole thread. My advise: Contact a good lawyer. I doubt MindArk can/will do anything about it as the other side can sue MindArk in that case. It is sad that this happens, but as I said many times before: Entropia is not a game. You find ingame the same thieves, beggars and...
  7. T

Hi, I have updated the Shop Content list in the first post. Have a look and find things below MU :eyecrazy: Regards, Tanor
  8. T

Hi, content updated. It seems the component blueprints are sold most in this shop... Take a look! Most things below MU. Have a look at the Tall Corner Retail Counter. Nice wodden counter. :) Regards, Tanor
  9. T

Tanor's Junkyard in Sakura Kofuku Shop #2

Hi, updated the list... Thanks to all people that visited this shop. :) Most items and blueprints are sold there below MU... Regards, Tanor
  10. T

Hi, I have updated the shop content list above... Regards, Tanor
  11. T

Hi, I have updated the shop-content-list. If you need anything...also components feel free to ask. I also craft (especially components) on demand.
  12. T

Hi, I just started a new shop in Medusa Teleporter (Medusa Bazaar). Go through the Building and choose level 3 to get to the shop. The Televator is at the backside. Now I will try to put a lot of different things in to test out what will sell most. I will specialize later on most sold...
  13. T

Buying: Shop on Calypso

Hi, I got now a shop...thanks for all people who offered me shops. :) I got one in Medusa Level 3 3:2....
  14. T

Hi, :bump: still looking for a shop in a city... Regards, Tanor
  15. T

Info: Repairers List :)

Hi, 26 (N) Frank Tanor Tanor, ToS Normandie, 21/4/12
  16. T

Hi, currently in stock (as of 17th of May 2012): Alkez Precision Scope Blueprint Oiled Milucas Board Blueprint Rutic Slo (L) Blueprint Kesmek Bik (L) Blueprint Sabakuma Leather Texture Blueprint Exarosaur Leather Blueprint Thermodure Plastic Texture Blausarium Texture Blueprint Caudatergus...
  17. T

Hi, I do not expect to get a shop inside a mall for that price. I also do think that the shops in sakura, omegaton and other cities would fit best since the deer mall is not that accessible. A Booth is definitly not what I'am looking for. A city shop would be perfect for me. Regards, Tanor
  18. T

Hi, I'am looking for a shop on Calypso...if you have one to sell please send me an offer via PM. Anything above 5k PED is not possible for me. Price is of course a matter of location... Regards, Tanor
  19. T

Hi, if you need: - Texture or other blueprints - Crafted Components and Textures (e.g. Geotrek Buttstock, Hardened Alloy) - Arkadia Weapons & Tools - other looted things visit my shop in Sakura Kofuku Shop#2. You may find what you are looking for... If you go inside Kofuku Condos from the...
  20. T

No available servers found

Hi, all is good now it seems... I was able to leave the Normandie with my Quad and reenter it. I relogged to be sure...still working. Thanks. :) Kind regards, Tanor
  21. T

Hi, I have to correct myself...I CAN log in...yes. But now I'am trapped in a hangar...no way to leave it.
  22. T

Hi, I 'am now able to log in! And I was in the hangar of the Normandie... Thank you for saving my PEDs... ;) Kind regard, Tanor
  23. T

Hi, exactly my problem...filed a support case and I'am now waiting for help...
  24. T

Selling: Solar 8V Gel Batteries & Hardened Alloy

Hi, currently in stock: Solar 8V Gel Batteries 1665 (TT = 1165.50 PED) 150% = 1748.25 PED Hardened Alloy 1695 (TT = 70.51 PED) 155% = 109.29 PED If you don't take the complete stack pls add 2% on the MU. I do take orders to craft those items.
  25. T

Entropia Universe 12.0.0 Release Notes

Hi, right. And as another one stated: There are a lot other things to do aside space on Calypso. I will now settle there. I planned to visit Planet Arkadia from time to time, but I have cancelled that now. All the best and have fun with loads of space and spacecrafts. :) Kind regards, Tanor
Back