Search results

1. Exaybachay

Life expectancy of Entropia Universe

It should have died long time ago. So since it didn't i don't think it will any time soon. But there is a trend of games coming closer reality so there is now a greater possibility of an alternative. And if there is a decent alternative, EU will die instantly.
  2. Exaybachay

Howlong will EU exist?

Idea was great from the beginning, MA *FAILS* from the beginning. But some day people (probably those who played PE/EU and understood it deep enough) will try and implement the idea like it should be done and then EU is instantly dead.
  3. Exaybachay

Spain - Germany.... Gues it!

Germany 2:0
  4. Exaybachay

Gonna play this now

Reserve 90% of your money for 3 months. Start with basic things, like trade terminal weapons, read a lot... ...or be ready to deposit more money :)
  5. Exaybachay

Question: Does old gen. chips still drop?

This is a very interesting question. I was wondering why do we have so many quite not bad SIB weapons (like III chips) in auction for such low prices (like tt+30). I would expect those to stop dropping, and prices go up...
  6. Exaybachay

Server Downtime For release

Search?! In auction?! Took them just several years. Congratulations!
  7. Exaybachay

Discovery: Proteron Blood Sample

No matter why or how you got it. Its cool, and i suppose you are very glad about it. And that is good too! Congratulations!
  8. Exaybachay

Question: More MU items with UL or (L) items?

So many votes in "weapon doesn't affect drops"... Didn't MA directly state that weapons DO affect loot? I voted "something else" - i think its probably the level (damage) that makes the difference. Or something like "more probabilty of uber items for those with mod merc, imk2", the logic is...
  9. Exaybachay

Help: Settler armour, put my heart at rest!

Yes, this really works.
  10. Exaybachay

OLA#54 as charity land supporting newbies...good idea ?

Haven't read the whole thread, so maybe i'm repeating after someone. I think the best and clean way to help newbies with your LA is to - populate it with low level mobs - promote it somehow so newbies can know of it existence - organize regular runs to it from the spawn points - tell newbies...
  11. Exaybachay

Achievement: 4000 points SG Sweat Gatherer

Very impressive!:thumbup:
  12. Exaybachay

WARNING: Do Not Fly

So the bug is bugged? Should we call it a low quality bug?
  13. Exaybachay

Discovery: Most probably the cheapest tier-up recipe

I'm sorry i can't discuss the price, i just can say i'm fully satisfied with it. And also some clarification: - i'm mostly a researcher kind of player, the tiering system is one of the reasons i'm back to entropia, i've spent some peds in rush to be a pioneer of tier upgrading - i've upgraded...
  14. Exaybachay

Info: Tier-up Recipes

Settler armor to Tier I 12 Blausarium Ingot 75 Oil 40 Blazar Fragment 20 Tier I Component
  15. Exaybachay

Discovery: Most probably the cheapest tier-up recipe

Took me about 2 weeks at the daikiba hill near swamp camp to upgrade. Used it with some minor plates against the daikibas. Other parts are close to 0.9 too. I guess this should be interesting for noobs and tier upgrade skillers. I've already got a buyer.
  16. Exaybachay

Art of War's Tier Upgrade Service

When i was thinking of how an upgrading service can be set up i thought of recording videos of every upgrade for the customers to see. It is also a good advertising in those cases where customers wish to share the video.
  17. Exaybachay

Testing on Enhancers

Castorian Survival EnBlade-A: 5 of Accuracy I Enhancers lasted for 35 full repairs (3290 uses average) 3 of Accuray II Enhancers lasted for 34 full repairs (5326 uses average)
  18. Exaybachay

Testing on Enhancers

Castorian Survival EnBlade-A: 5 of Accuray III Enhancers lasted for 29 full repairs (2726 uses average)
  19. Exaybachay

Art of War's Tier Upgrade Service

Really nice to see someone to put the system in business! Good job! :yay:
  20. Exaybachay

Tier Upgrade Hof list...

Different kind of items may have different formulas. But i'd guess it something like dps * tier or max tt * tier for weapons.
  21. Exaybachay

Testing on Enhancers

Castorian Survival EnBlade-A: 3 of Accuracy I Enhancers lasted for 40 full repairs (6266 uses average) 5 of Accuray II Enhancers lasted for 21 full repairs (1974 uses average)
  22. Exaybachay

Info: Tier-up Recipes

Castorian Survival Enblade-A to Tier 3 10 Caldorite Ingot 14 Lytarian Powder 144 Blazar Fragments 35 Tier III Component Note: For some reason fraps didn't save my screenshots and i had to recalculate the numbers using my memory and inventory so Blazar and Tier numbers may be +-1 inaccurate
  23. Exaybachay

New Community Manager

Its going to be a hard work i guess. Being a middle between such a smart and serious community and ... a company like MA is not something i'd like to try myself. But lets hope Hanne's work will have its influence on MA too. Good luck Hanne!
  24. Exaybachay

What exactly holds you? the nutshell?

Two things that kept me in PE some years ago: - community of interesting adult people (unlike WoW) - RCE (interesting experience, challenge) But it was boring and graphics was quite poor. Now i came back because of those two reasons above plus: - very nice new graphic engine (though some custom...
  25. Exaybachay

Selling: Tier 0.9 tt stuff

A few of things to note: - you have in average just a little less than 2 tries per 1 item (i mean 54% success chance). Each try can give skills. - all my daggers are at lowest tt and when you tier them up they repair for tt cost of materials - the fastest tier level gaining items from those sold...
Back