John Capital used a depth enhancer on a Tk120(L) 286 bombs

Last edited:
Damage enhancer I on mm:

Run1: 3k shots, 1 break
Run2: 5k shots, 10 break
Run3: 3,5k shots, 3 break

Last edited:
Castorian Survival EnBlade-A:
2 of Accuracy I Enhancers lasted for 25 full repairs (5875 uses average)
2 of Accuray II Enhancers lasted for 19 full repairs (4230 uses average)

First post updated. Thanks for keeping the data coming, everyone!

i got question
if i got stack of enchancers in tier 1 and tier 2 slots
Finder Depth I ~ 165 - its work for x2 slots or only for x1 ?
i mean for tier 1 and tier 2 its 165/2=82 uses ? or its still 165 uses?

if i put 10 enchancers in tier1,tier2,tier3,tier4,5,6,7,8,9,10
it will be 165/10~16 uses per enchancer??? o_O

i got question
if i got stack of enchancers in tier 1 and tier 2 slots
Finder Depth I ~ 165 - its work for x2 slots or only for x1 ?
i mean for tier 1 and tier 2 its 165/2=82 uses ? or its still 165 uses?

if i put 10 enchancers in tier1,tier2,tier3,tier4,5,6,7,8,9,10
it will be 165/10~16 uses per enchancer??? o_O

This is an important problem still to be worked out. To restate your question, I think you are wondering not if the "per enhancer" uses drop if you have more slots filled, but rather if because you have 10 enhancers working at the same time, each with 165 avg uses, would you be on average losing an enhancer every 16 uses?

So the two ways of reducing enhancers could be:
1. For each use of the item, roll one die agains the probability of that item losing an enhancer. Then if the item loses and enhancer, roll a die to select which of the slots loses the enhancer.

2.For each use of the item, roll a die for every slot containing an enhancer. So the item could lose more than one enhancer on a give use, and the chances of losing at least one enhancer would be multiplied by the number of slots in use.

Let's hope it's #1, but my initial guess would be #2.

Last edited:
This is an important problem still to be worked out. To restate your question, I think you are wondering not if the "per enhancer" uses drop if you have more slots filled, but rather if because you have 10 enhancers working at the same time, each with 165 avg uses, would you be on average losing an enhancer every 16 uses?

So the two ways of reducing enhancers could be:
1. For each use of the item, roll one die agains the probability of that item losing an enhancer. Then if the item loses and enhancer, roll a die to select which of the slots loses the enhancer.

2.For each use of the item, roll a die for every slot containing an enhancer. So the item could lose more than one enhancer on a give use, and the chances of losing at least one enhancer would be doubled for each slot in use.

Let's hope it's #1, but my initial guess would be #2.

i think that the only logical option is #2, given that on every use you get a benefit from all enhancers you've put on your item. so, every time that your enhancer is actually used, and you get an effect from it, there is a chance it is consumed.

3 of Accuracy I Enhancers lasted for 40 full repairs (6266 uses average)
5 of Accuray II Enhancers lasted for 21 full repairs (1974 uses average)

any info about medical enhancers?
any info will help ;p

5 of Accuray III Enhancers lasted for 29 full repairs (2726 uses average)

Mining skill enhancer

Hi !

I recently bought 2 LVL 1 mining skill enhancers...the first broke after 15 uses and the second after around 60 uses :(

more data will come

greetings Thorpie

Hi !

I recently bought 2 LVL 1 mining skill enhancers...the first broke after 15 uses and the second after around 60 uses :(

more data will come

greetings Thorpie

Ouch, sorry for the bad results, but thanks for posting the data.

finder range enhancers

Tk320 with OA105
Tier II: 122 uses
Tier VI: 55 uses
(used sequentially, not simultaneously)

Also know of another that broke after 132 uses, but don't know which tier it was or the mining equipment...except that it was ore mining.

5 of Accuracy I Enhancers lasted for 35 full repairs (3290 uses average)
3 of Accuray II Enhancers lasted for 34 full repairs (5326 uses average)

Tk320 with OA105
Tier II: 122 uses
Tier VI: 55 uses
(used sequentially, not simultaneously)

Also know of another that broke after 132 uses, but don't know which tier it was or the mining equipment...except that it was ore mining.

It was Tier VI on TK120, no amp 132 uses

Range

Has anyone tested a Finder Range enhancer? They have a really high MU right now, but i don't know how useful, durabable they are. Plus when you put one in, does it tell you have much more it increases your range on that finder?

Does anyone know how much a Range I increases the range, what about a II, III, etc..?

Thanks for any info!!

Has anyone tested a Finder Range enhancer? They have a really high MU right now, but i don't know how useful, durabable they are. Plus when you put one in, does it tell you have much more it increases your range on that finder?

Does anyone know how much a Range I increases the range, what about a II, III, etc..?

Thanks for any info!!

The only usage test I have so far on Finder Range I is that it broke on the first use--so not very encouraging, but no way to estimate the average usage either.

Finder Range I increases range by about 1% (or .5m, which would be my guess) and decay by around 7.7%

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/upgrades/177520-mining-finder-range-enhancer-test.html#post2266896

So far I think all the higher enhancers we've seen give the same result and the lower enhancers, so 1% each most likely.

Range

Ah...Thanks for the info guys.

Bummer, i was really hoping it would be more that .5m, seems so...not worth it anymore. I was expecting at least 2-3m per enhancer.

We'll, maybe depth is a better one to try then. I think they are cheaper at least. I heard though that the depth one's are bugged. Is that still true. somehow they through off our depth meters.

Ah...Thanks for the info guys.

Bummer, i was really hoping it would be more that .5m, seems so...not worth it anymore. I was expecting at least 2-3m per enhancer.

We'll, maybe depth is a better one to try then. I think they are cheaper at least. I heard though that the depth one's are bugged. Is that still true. somehow they through off our depth meters.

They are bugged for the deepest finders. Basically, if an enhancer takes the finder past 1000m, it seems to roll back around from 0, so that you get a bunch of lyst finds at 5m.

Keep in mind that the .5m of added range is about 2% added search area, for a 7.7% increase in decay of the finder only, plus ofc the cost of enhancer as they are lost. Depending on what amp you are using, the range finder might make sense.

Current Average for me after 28 enhancers Weapon Acc I
Average: 1074 uses
Lowest: 24
Highest: 3734

Data Graphs:
Histogram of N uses vs populatio
Power graph of Histogram: N uses vs N*population
N uses vs N consumed
N cumulative average uses vs N consumed
enh.jpg

Current Average for me after 28 enhancers Weapon Acc I
Average: 1074 uses
Lowest: 24
Highest: 3734

Data Graphs:
mmmmmm, graphs ...

Could you post your raw data # uses for each enhancer? There's rep and efd in it for ya ;)

Oh, and were all the enhancers used on the same weapon? If you have weapon/amp for each one used, that would be great too.

BUYP.

Couple people have kicked around the idea that the chance of breakage is tied to the TIR where the enhancer is used, a not-too-preposterous suggestion IMO. Most recently it came up in jod's log, but Joker also posted about it and i see someone proposed it here, too.

I'm curious about it but am not really in a position to use enhancers. Consider this a RFI. :)

Back