Search results

1. PINKY

Pinky pops in to say hi :)

Odd - I tried logging on to the entropia website and it didnt work so I assumed deleted. Will maybe try again ;)
  2. PINKY

Hey Mega! Glad to see you are still about! I didnt delete Pinky, MA did due to inactivity.... might have come back for a while if I could get her back... but don't think they can reactivate after a delete... :(
  3. PINKY

Hey John! :eyecrazy: What a shame about Marco & Skam - any news on what they are up to now? Did Skam come back to the game? Been searching around for active people... so few left... Was hoping to see Arokh, DJ, all of TDO of course (even Stinky)!, Jimmy etc - seems even most of the old...
  4. PINKY

Hello all - don't know if anyone remembers me, it's been a long time ;) So, did I miss anything? Have been browsing the forum and discovered we now have new planets (I left around same time Rocktropia launched)... got some questions for you guys if you are in the know... What happened to...
  5. PINKY

Boo! :D *hugs*

Boo! :D *hugs*
  6. PINKY

Estimation of active number of players

Firstly.... NECRO!!!!! :D Secondly - Maybe it means less active players, as they are all selling out, hence the increase in auctions... Basically auction increase can mean anything and nothing ;)
  7. PINKY

Memorys

Yeah, somethings I miss.... other things not so much... ;)
  8. PINKY

Question: Would you like to join Divine Justice?

*suddenly appears out of nowhere, hugs DJ and vanishes again* :D
  9. PINKY

Tron: Legacy

100% agree - what a waste of time - never seen anything so boring. I nodded off twice. I loved original Tron, but this is boring. What a waste - it could have been sooo good. Biggest problem is the story (or lack of it) that drags by without really explaining why anything is why it is... 2...
  10. PINKY

News: The End of "Entropia"?

:D Actually it was only posted this morning about 7am MA time. The date in the post is when I created the article in the private reporter area... I knew everyone would be watching out for me after the Barbie Planet last year... No one remembered the Atrox Egg Incubator the year before though...
  11. Mindark Logo Grey

Mindark Logo Grey

12. Painofsalvation-entropia

Painofsalvation-entropia

13. Eu Logo 2008 Black

Eu Logo 2008 Black

14. PINKY

News: The End of "Entropia"?

The Entropia name in danger! THIS ARTICLE WAS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE A date was set yesterday in the Swedish high courts for a hearing that may result in MindArk losing the right to the Entropia name. Swedish band ‘Pain of Salvation’ commenced legal proceedings for trademark infringement against...
  15. Newsbanner

Newsbanner

16. PINKY

UK Christmas # 1

And the irony of being told to purchase this song is lost on you? :laugh: I am pretty supprised you honestly don't think this is about money btw... there are a million and one tracks out there that would have given just as appropriate message and would have funded an independent music...
  17. PINKY

UK Christmas # 1

You do know both singles are signed up to the same record label - Sony BMG right? And that there is a distinct possibility this "battle for Christmas number one" was set up by them to simply sell more of their own songs right? Its a little odd that someone would start a campaign to beat an...
  18. PINKY

Estate Development Opportunities Available Now

Not sure how you worked out that Nea's is worth 150k more than it was before this move :scratch2: Part of the reason it was so valueable before was because it was serviced by its own TP, now any LA can be serviced by its own TP so (in theory) this will increase the number of visitors to other...
  19. PINKY

XMas Avatar Competition

That looks familiar... :laugh: I used that as the basis of mine for last year (or maybe the year before that - i forget ;)) And thats Blackjacks entry from 2007 :D
  20. PINKY

Pinky's Extra Special Custom PC Build (Thats not Pink)

Nah, I gave up trying to come back. Still popping on here occasionally, but I cant justify spending £600+ buying a pc for a game that by all accounts is currently costing most people an arm and a leg to play. Maybe once marco rebalances the loot... :)
  21. PINKY

Help: 1st time computer builder...

I did a thread like this not long ago - might be of some help ;) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/technical/162554-pinkys-extra-special-custom-pc-build-thats-not-pink.html Hope its of some use :)
  22. PINKY

MindArk rarely follows EF

While I apreciate FPC are responsible for Calypso, there are currently changes being implimented in game by MA, not FPC as part of the upgrade. Surely in the future there will be upgrades and changes that would affect ALL planets, does this mean we would have to discuss each problem with each...
  23. PINKY

MindArk rarely follows EF

Marco over the last few days has mentioned at least a couple of times when people have been discussing bugs in game that "MindArk rarely follows EF" so people should be filing support cases... While i fully understand why support cases need to be raised in the first place and why Marco is...
  24. PINKY

Not too happy

:laugh: yeah, they put some thought into that one huh!
  25. PINKY

14K worth of Skills

Yes, you! Oh crap! now me too! :(
Back