Search results

1. ragethecorp

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Kevin Khoff Hacmer
  2. ragethecorp

Turnover of players

Well I used to be a fairly active part of the community a few years ago and then recently came back and by recently I mean I logged in yesterday. So I think I can help a bit with this thread. What attracted me to EU: When I was new to the game, and it was still PE, I loved everything about it...
  3. ragethecorp

EntropiaForum Rules Discussion

It's more than scamming. What about market manipulators. We should look out for them and make sure not to buy from them. The problem is that you can inform people if they are discussing a trade, but you can't really inform people about every price. I agree, however I think there is a...
  4. ragethecorp

Yes, that's true. I suppose my statement should be changed a little bit to make it true. The majority of discussion about controversial, but important, issues in EU is against the rules. You won't necessarily get banned, but you could and the thread/post will be edited/deleted I don't care if...
  5. ragethecorp

You say that this forum allows for the discussion of EU, but the majority of discussion is a bannable offense here. If we try to warn others about someone who has scammed us, we are banned or the topic is deleted. It doesn't matter how much evidence you have, something as important as cheating...
  6. ragethecorp

New company, new SOC, new site.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but at the age of 21 you sold a multi million dollar company. But you don't have the money to invest in a LA? Just sell the Benzo and buy a LA. Yes, I am skeptic, because you have no real business plan in my humble opinion. Some of the dots don't seem to add up. You try...
  7. ragethecorp

Help: Starting New Society - Soc members earn PED (read more)

I believe he said he has someone working on a website for this, and that he will allow people to do it without joining the soc, but he still wanted a soc. So I think that we will be able to do work for this idea without actually joining the soc. Although Sammy should probably confirm this.
  8. ragethecorp

Very cool that we know you're doing something with this now. :) Can't wait until you get that site up and running.
  9. ragethecorp

How do you find a Mod?

Really? Because I admin a forum(phpBB, not VBulletin, so it might be different) and I can organize the list of banned members by name, date joined, date banned, post count, and reason banned. But that might not be the same here, so it's understandable, thanks anyway.
  10. ragethecorp

How do you find a Mod?

Out of curiosity, can you tell us how many people are currently serving perm bans? Or is that not allowed?
  11. ragethecorp

Photography of Entropia

Very nice job there. I've always liked using EU to take pictures, but I have graphics set to lowest so there's no point in even posting them. :P I like the self portrait and Fort Troy pics the most, but I think it's because I love black and white pictures.
  12. ragethecorp

North Space Base under attack

Awww, and I was all excited this might be the big event we've all been waiting for. :( Or maybe the egg hatched and attacked Calypso...
  13. ragethecorp

FYI: FFS get that GoldCard NOW !!!!!

I agree that a GC should be bought, and that it increases your saftey, but it's not the be all and end all of saftey. The GC produces a code through some algorithm. That means someone could find that algorithm. Then use that to find out what the next GC code will be. Then they can still log...
  14. ragethecorp

Playing Entropia is like throwing money into the sea.

The difference is that throwing money into the sea isn't quite as fun as playing Entropia. Nor do you have the possibility to make money when throwing it into the sea. :wise:
  15. My Sig

My Sig

My new sig
  16. ragethecorp

Need a Hunting Partner?

It sounds like a good idea. But if you ever make it cost money, I don't think anyone will use it. But I don't know if you ever will, just sounds like you might judging from the try in Try it free.
  17. ragethecorp

We Need Gm's !

I'd rather see VGM's. No money needed because they are Volunteer GM's. GM's usually go around and enforce the rules. If someone is breaking a rule they will do things to stop them. Spawn mobs to kill them, temp ban, perm ban, etc. They basically have almost complete control over the game. They...
  18. ragethecorp

I'd be interested in doing some blog writings or banners but I don't want to leave my current soc. And I think it's a very good idea and I've been posting on some MMO sites about EU because more noobs=more money in the loot pool.
  19. ragethecorp

One2watch Mining Service

If I had the PED I would definitely try this out. I just happen to be poor and refuse to deposit until after I find out how much crap I'm going to have to by for Crytopia. But good luck and consider this a free bump.
  20. ragethecorp

Uber: I didn´t notice first !

Very nice loot you got there.
  21. ragethecorp

List of Entropia players in IM

Isn't using it on a daily basis a little hard to tell after less than a day? Anyway, I registered but have not downloaded it yet.
  22. ragethecorp

Question: What's your rep worth?

No idea what my rep is worth. :scratch2: Guess it's time to randomly +rep people above me. :D
  23. ragethecorp

New weapon

That could let us bomb PA and destroy EVERYTHING!!!!:yay:
  24. ragethecorp

Destroying buildings, items etc with the CryEngine 2

I think destructible stuff would be a bit more fun in an MMO where you don't need to pay money for every shot you took. There would be a lot more destruction. Maybe MA should make a place where you can destroy stuff for free... Like in the bio domes. They won't, but it would be awesome if they...
  25. ragethecorp

Info: Pinky on the market for a society...

Jaffa cakes suck!! It's all about the cherry bakewell. mmmmmmmm....
Back