Search results

1. ragethecorp

Khoff's Diary

Even though I don't really play that much, I thought I would start a diary so I can discuss my opinions of Entropian news. Plus I can use this space as a way to place all my thoughts, many of which are contrary arguments. In fact, it may seem like I'm arguing with myself sometimes, but in the...
  2. ragethecorp

The Addictiveness of EU

So this post is going to be my opinion on the game, and a reflection on my experience with this game. Overall I'm going to discuss why, imho, this game is so addictive. Also, please don't worry about bad spelling, grammar, or word choice because I'm writing this pretty fast. I decided that to...
  3. ragethecorp

Just wondering why...

Hi 711, my soc leader, BlackMagicWoman, and Demoniac recently got banned from EF. I was just wondering if you could tell me what rules they broke and point out some posts where they did break the rules. They haven't told me to do anything like this, I'm just curious. I would never break rule #...
  4. ragethecorp

What's your Xfire?

This is a thread where everyone can put their Xfire username so that we can start to add eachother. For anyone who doesnt know about Xfire check out This thread and download it at xfire-dot-com (EF wont let me put in xfire with a dot com after it in url or regular):confused: List of usernames...
  5. ragethecorp

First solo global!

After 1 yr(w/ a good 5 month break) i finally got my first solo global! hunting molisks and this little guy just happens to be right there. so i shoot and boom 57 ped.:D
  6. ragethecorp

Sweat Price Too High!!!

In light of recent threads i think its time to finally tell the other story. The sweat price is too high. Its just bringing up the price of ME, and w/o my beautiful tp chip idk wat i would do. .55pec/bottle is MUCH too much money to pay for sweat. Lets lower this price to .1pec/bottle. Together...
  7. ragethecorp

Kitten Cannon

After playing a lovely game Hoffy showed us all here, ive decided to show u all a very similar game. Kitten Cannon IMO possibly the best flash game of all time. My personal best score is 1,132 ft. Can u beat it?
  8. ragethecorp

This is too much

i was browsing the auction today when i found this Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge i checked all of these and TJ Shadow McKinney was the seller for all of them. :mad: y don't some of these ppl do some real trading instead of just selling tt items hoping some n00b is too...
  9. ragethecorp

The Aliens Are Sweating!

Ever since MA took away the sweat cap these aliens keep following me around sweating me. :eek: Click to enlarge
  10. ragethecorp

New Oxford Bridge PvP

The first ever PvP event at the New Oxford Bridge is coming. Come test your skills against other players to see who is the best of the best. When: Saturday July 8th at 21:00 MA Time Who: Anyone can join. n00b to uber(but complete n00bs with opalos and no armor don't have a great shot at...
  11. ragethecorp

Event Organizer

There are a lot of people/societies that want to create an event without the mind numbing work of advertising and organizing. :banghead: That's why I'm offering my services to organize events for anyone. I would mostly like to organize large pvp events in LA's, the New Oxford bridge, and...
  12. ragethecorp

Price Of Sweat

Recently there's been a flood of new players and the price of sweat has gone down. :( I don't sell or buy sweat anymore but I just want to help out a few noobs. Don't sell sweat below 1.3/bottle. Now please don't get a flame war started over this. When i tried to tell some noobs everyone got...
  13. ragethecorp

Making ped

i always hear ppl sayin "its gonna take $1k to start & u probably wont make any profit unless ur really lucky so i guess my question is how hard is it to make any profit in game?
  14. ragethecorp

Mentor Question

I've been wondering if anyone can become a mentor or if there is a certain lvl u need to have or someting. :confused: I only ask b/c if anyone could be a mentor it seems pretty dumb. Then someone whose only been playing for a few weeks but has "nice armor" could become someones mentor and be a...
  15. ragethecorp

Seeking A Mentor

I'm a brand new player in EU, but some of my friends have told me the basics of it. Also I have about 10 PED from a friend and plan on depositing at some point. In game name:Kevin Khoff Hacmer Gender:Male Time Zone:US Eastern(GMT-5) Age:16 Anyone that wants a dedicated disciple who promises...
  16. ragethecorp

n00b mining question

I didn't know if I should post this in the n00b area or here but I chose here. Anyway is there a certain way to know if an area is a good spot? I mean is there a type of ground or something that indicates that the spot probably has better mining than another? :confused: Thanks to all who...
  17. ragethecorp

Jobs

I deposited some money into EU so I could start a job and not have to gather sweat anymore. So which job is the best one to start in your opinion? Thanx :D
  18. ragethecorp

Oil Rig

Hey guys I wanted to know where the oil rig is. I asked someone ingame but when I went there it was in the middle of nowhere. Could any of you tell me the coordinates or something?
Back