Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Kevin Khoff Hacmer
i was browsing the auction today when i found this

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

i checked all of these and TJ Shadow McKinney was the seller for all of them. :mad: y don't some of these ppl do some real trading instead of just selling tt items hoping some n00b is too stupid to know they can get it at the tt.

Yes, very annoying. Right up there with people selling dead (L) items.

i just see one major problem with this strategy, most newbies try the trade terminal first
anyway, this is a pretty bad behavior for sure
i hope this person lost alot of single peds after this

MA should make tt-weapon un-auctionable. This should solve the problem of n00bs getting ripped of by these people.

Used to be the same problem with clothes when they could be bought from the npc shops. MA removed the clothes from the shops, maybe they should remove the guns from TT ?

Violet said:
Used to be the same problem with clothes when they could be bought from the npc shops. MA removed the clothes from the shops, maybe they should remove the guns from TT ?

opalo, m2100 is repairable, and stats can be maxed soon
if they do, the they will go for at least tt+1000
rather much more with that eco, hit ability and maxed min dam

Alice said:
i just see one major problem with this strategy, most newbies try the trade terminal first
anyway, this is a pretty bad behavior for sure
i hope this person lost alot of single peds after this

I actually bought a fap 5 from auction when I was new TT+10 or sumthing lol.. and those can be bought a TT as well, so guess it does work for them from time to time... I would just like to add that I am not proud of it :rofl: but didn't really know any better ;)

Steveborg said:

Well , L item its other problem , som people can by them very decayed as decoration.And its write cleary on L item that its not repairable.

Maybe its should be write clear and in red on TT item they come from TT ...

will this shit never ends Scammers Resellers and all kinds of lame fucking people F U C K !!!! :mad:

NicNac said:
will this shit never ends Scammers Resellers and all kinds of lame fucking people F U C K !!!! :mad:

sorry offtopic but maybe edit your post a little, I read it as it said F U... cK :eek:

Yes It does

Last edited:
Asurada said:
MA should make tt-weapon un-auctionable. This should solve the problem of n00bs getting ripped of by these people.

Absolutely - and goes for burnt out (L) items too IMO. I have never heard of anyone using them as decoration. Even if they did, they would be relatively easy to get hold of. The numbers - and prices - that exist in auction are there for the sole purpose of catching out unsuspecting players.

For every person who buys an (L) item for decoration and is satisfied, how many are getting ripped off? :mad:

Apart from this, it slows down the process of surfing the auction for stuff most players actually want to buy.

MA won't do anything.
They will claim avatars should be aware of pricing before commiting to a sale or purchase (thereby making it the avatars' fault).
Plus, MA get 1 PED for every item put to auction.

Nope, MA won't do squat.

Steveborg said:

There is a perfectly legit reason to sell dead (L) items. they can be used as decoration.

This thread comes as no suprise. I've seen this idiot selling Opalos In auction for months, and I've only seen 1 or 2 with bids on ever.

Oh, and guess what? Funilly enough this guy is the leader and founder of the "FreePedSociety.com" society... :rolleyes: Which has ~200 members lol.

ragethecorp said:
i was browsing the auction today when i found this

i checked all of these and TJ Shadow McKinney was the seller for all of them. :mad: y don't some of these ppl do some real trading instead of just selling tt items hoping some n00b is too stupid to know they can get it at the tt.

LAWL... That isnt gona get him anywhere, thats just wasting him 1 ped every time, no one is stupid enough to buy one, n00bs will always see it on TT before looking on auction, and gather that he's trying to make bad profit

Dem said:
MA won't do anything.
They will claim avatars should be aware of pricing before commiting to a sale or purchase (thereby making it the avatars' fault).
Plus, MA get 1 PED for every item put to auction.

Nope, MA won't do squat.

The only thing MA could do (if they even wanted to) would be to make it impossible to put TT items on auction, like with sweat.

Back