Search results

1. mikej

Communication and Development Roadmap

good news abut taming but maybe y forgot abut space and hangars:scratch2:
  2. mikej

why ma

well i get whery happy if atlest the ship could land and take of from the hangar like in the old Days but still no answer from ma
  3. mikej

State of the Universe Address 2014

nice not a single Word abut the hangars :scratch2:
  4. mikej

Is MA really listening?

ma dont care :scratch2:
  5. mikej

hangars missing items

yes got answer from support they moved all my stuff to storage so far its good but now when I am trying to drop shopkeeper pad its missing agin lost 2 items now so the bugg its still there I guess:scratch2:
  6. mikej

why ma

well i did buy mine back in 2006 .but still its a bad move from ma many players did buy the hangars for much more and did lose much
  7. mikej

hangars missing items

whent to my hangar to day lost of stuff is missing my shopkeeper and more after the vu and the hangar is in wrong place when its coming a fix for this mess:scratch2:
  8. mikej

why ma

well i do not see any Word eco is crap maybe in usa but not in Europe maybe its time for y to Wake up ma has a balancing team they should not be chancing anything so players lose money but this was a long ago statement of marco they did a big change to ship and hangar so they dropped in price...
  9. mikej

why ma

mm ma wher did y balancing team go when y did all the bad chages to hangars and ship:scratch2:
  10. mikej

hangars

still no news ma how long its going to take ?
  11. mikej

Entropia Universe 14.3.2 Release Notes

what abut the hangars :scratch2:
  12. mikej

Player loots $33000 in one hunt on Planet Calypso - Gamasutra

gratz to the player but bad move by ma when are y giving me or other so called ubers that has been in game from 2003 why do we need skill for seems its dosent matter better to make a new ava maybe then we can get a decent hof not just 100 peds hofs :scratch2:
  13. mikej

Virtual Currency Expert John Bates to Speak at Login Conference

pfft he should talk abut how ma destroys value of their customers like what they did whit the ship and hangars :scratch2:
  14. mikej

Entropia Universe 14.3.0.1 Release Notes

its bad ma still no news abut hangars after so long time:scratch2:
  15. mikej

Log Off Driving me Crazy

this is a old bug now i cant log off game have to restart the comp evry time to get out from eu and is ma that did somting worked fine for abut 1 year ago then it was some update after that the shit bug was in the comp i have stop playing for now not fun to restart ewry time :scratch2:
  16. mikej

Log out Fixed ?

dosent work for me still cant log out from eu :scratch2:
  17. mikej

Should Space be Lootable PVP - Yes or No?

they already did screw all the 70 hangars owners and their huge investment in the game so why not make all space pvp even close to space station and inside :scratch2:
  18. mikej

Kim|Calypso what's happening?

how abut to fix all the old stuff like taming hangars and more. before any new stuff again whit more bugs
  19. mikej

The Return of the King

one more shit space ship
  20. mikej

Epic space battle

lol it will never happen to much lag already and space and hangars will never be fixed to much new tings all time in the plans
  21. mikej

State of the Universe Address 2013

return is worse now not fun to lose big every time doesn't matter what I try hunting crafting mining the hofs is gone now its just lose lose lose :scratch2:
  22. mikej

lol can't exit

got the same on my comp cant Close down eu i i did send in a supp case abut it 1-2 monts ago got the same answer
  23. mikej

Challenge to KIM and the Calypso Dev team

well i did play this game for many years now since 2003 and i have seen the loot go more and more down and more players leving the game at lest befor vu 10 y did hit 1k hof in hunting atlest 1-2 year but now noting or i am getting one for 199 ped now i can hunt for Days not even seeing a glob
  24. mikej

Challenge to KIM and the Calypso Dev team

Think is better ma sell the game and we get a new owner that aktully listen to the players and dont get to greedy and doing somting good that dont cost players lots of Money like what they did to the hangar ship
  25. mikej

Feffox Mayhem Feedback!

i do agree to hard to hunt when loot is so bad for a example if i buy ammo for 350-400 ped and got no glob day after day and hardly any fe sacks. got back 100-150 ped ewry day and on that all the decay:scratch2:
Back