Challenge to KIM and the Calypso Dev team

Well, of course it was! The thread itself asks the impossible. To fix all bugs within 2 VU is just ridiculous. It's magical thinking.

The thread is troll bait.

I agree with you 100%, but we should not have to wait 2-3 years and even longer for the bugs to be fixed.

To much crashes to desktop, sometimes crash when using teleports, bout whit out reasons :mad:
fix them and lots more of serious kind first.
Understand the bugs about cloth, weapons etc. They should also be handed quicker.

Rapido

Think is better ma sell the game and we get a new owner that aktully listen to the players and dont get to greedy
and doing somting good that dont cost players lots of Money like what they did to the hangar ship

Think is better ma sell the game and we get a new owner that aktully listen to the players and dont get to greedy
and doing somting good that dont cost players lots of Money like what they did to the hangar ship

sadly this will never happend, iv been thinking the same thing. MA is killing the game.

If they were listening to the player's MA would be bankrupt by now.

we are not thinking about the same things..
if they would care they would be even more players ingame and have alot more money..

if they would care they would be even more players ingame and have alot more money..

Let's find out. I am not talking about fixing bugs and punishing people who are knowingly abusing those. I am talking about stuff like people asking for more steady returns and less fluctration for years now that MA have done this in mining people are complaining about the lack of globals. My conclusion is: people do want to have steady returns and additional big globals and hofs i.e. >100% TT return. Most people here are complaining about the loot or the markup or both even though they get >90% TT return and even though they can't get enough MU some of them also share their account to play 12 hours daily. They are not just losing but they make sure to lose more without even playing. How can you satisfy such people? They will always want what they don't have and the gras is always greener on the other side of the fence.

Half of the player base is complaining about good items being not affordable/gaps within gear the other half is complaining about items not keeping their value. Impossible to make both sides happy without losing out on MA's side.

Some people will complain til they get their ATH and will start complaining after spending all on some stupid actions. Sweaters will always complain about sweat prices being too low and asking MA to do something some even suggesting sweat should have a higher TT value so you can sell it to the TT.

People are envious, people don't know how this game works, people are stupid and people think they deserve to get everything they want.

The reason I like this game so much is simply it ain't that easy. If you want something to brag about and mindlessly grinding just play one of the 1 million mmorpgs out there.

Reactions: SHY
to give credit where credit is due, people have been saying MA was killing the game, since before there was a MA.

(MA did recently fix the friends list bug, that shit was driving me crazy for a long time).

For another less frequently complained about bug. How about when exiting the pilot seat of a mother ship, often a graphic glitch will happen and place the avatar outside the ship, on top the ship. avatar usually can not move, or move more than a step or 2. Work around for myself has been to enter the gunner seat (as it can be clicked through the bugged shell of the ship your standing on). then leave the seat again.

Let's find out. I am not talking about fixing bugs and punishing people who are knowingly abusing those. I am talking about stuff like people asking for more steady returns and less fluctration for years now that MA have done this in mining people are complaining about the lack of globals. My conclusion is: people do want to have steady returns and additional big globals and hofs i.e. >100% TT return. Most people here are complaining about the loot or the markup or both even though they get >90% TT return and even though they can't get enough MU some of them also share their account to play 12 hours daily. They are not just losing but they make sure to lose more without even playing. How can you satisfy such people? They will always want what they don't have and the gras is always greener on the other side of the fence.

Half of the player base is complaining about good items being not affordable/gaps within gear the other half is complaining about items not keeping their value. Impossible to make both sides happy without losing out on MA's side.

Some people will complain til they get their ATH and will start complaining after spending all on some stupid actions. Sweaters will always complain about sweat prices being too low and asking MA to do something some even suggesting sweat should have a higher TT value so you can sell it to the TT.

People are envious, people don't know how this game works, people are stupid and people think they deserve to get everything they want.

The reason I like this game so much is simply it ain't that easy. If you want something to brag about and mindlessly grinding just play one of the 1 million mmorpgs out there.

YUP:wtg:to short...

Case and point Arkadia Dev team. They listen, they respond within 24 hours. We just want some bug fixes from the Caly team for general game play, textures, clothing etc. nothing that would bankrupt the game. Just for sake of cosmesis. Is Kim around these days? I saw an interview recently, hoping for some major fixes in next update.

Its to much to write for me and im not so good to explain what i want in english.

Ofcorse MA cant give good loot, then game would go away, thats why i sayd we are not thinking about the same thing.

for me they can even lower the loot to 80% or even 70%tt return, if they did remove bugs and banned abusers and made it so ppl are not angry about the game of bugs. did some advertising, and much more, then they would grow with more ppl that isnt going to leave becouse of stupid things. that ppl will buy more MU things.

what MA should do is a system where u spend more MU so the players is paying, so u would be able to profit easier with lower TT return.

ok, nothing i wrote so far made no sens i guess. it was a try :p

(but atm loot is mostly friendly to me)

one thing that made me really angry is that they seam to really try destroy PvP on calypso.
PvP4 they add non visible radar and a way to make it go away, so the people that dont have any good gear can exploit it and the people who have gear cant be there becouse they dont want to risk to exploit too so u might lose ur account.

this is just 1 thing they made to make pvp less active this year...

Its to much to write for me and im not so good to explain what i want in english.

Ofcorse MA cant give good loot, then game would go away, thats why i sayd we are not thinking about the same thing.

for me they can even lower the loot to 80% or even 70%tt return, if they did remove bugs and banned abusers and made it so ppl are not angry about the game of bugs. did some advertising, and much more, then they would grow with more ppl that isnt going to leave becouse of stupid things. that ppl will buy more MU things.

what MA should do is a system where u spend more MU so the players is paying, so u would be able to profit easier with lower TT return.

ok, nothing i wrote so far made no sens i guess. it was a try :p

(but atm loot is mostly friendly to me)

one thing that made me really angry is that they seam to really try destroy PvP on calypso.
PvP4 they add non visible radar and a way to make it go away, so the people that dont have any good gear can exploit it and the people who have gear cant be there becouse they dont want to risk to exploit too so u might lose ur account.

this is just 1 thing they made to make pvp less active this year...

How you can think we can all profit more with lower tt return and more mu spent?

Imagine that you get 70% tt return and then you need to buy next gun for 150% then armor for 200%. How you can lose LESS in this scenario even if you get some MU in loot? You can't. You will lose more.

Your plan would work only for small group of players using only unlimited eco gear (just like it was in 'old times') but screw even more everybody who use uneco, unmaxed unlimited items or L items. That is majority of players.

MA did mistake with dropping like rain shitloads of unlimited good items. With playerbase shrinking (sorry but i'm not convinced that number of paying players is increasing) and more and more various unlimited weapons and armors, there is less and less need for L items, and even tho i find much much less L items than i used to, mu on them is much smaller than before too. Same with hunting loot, that is no longer needed to craft loads of L items.
Someone had great idea to decrease number of unlimited items (secondary item for tiering) but positions was polluted with other people who make L items obsolete, therefore mu of everything going down. Most important 'bug' in game ATM IMHO.

If they were listening to the player's MA would be bankrupt by now.

No, i think mean probably more like it has happened to me for example.
Last time MA had avatar updated destroyed clothing for 5000 ped for me,
this time in 1800 peds that's probably the kind of things they thinking about.
Thats 1000 $ who has got up in air because of MA:s update.

Lets say all avatars did lost that. Its 1000 $ x 5000 ( because the game has about 5000 active avatars ) = 5000000 $

some funny/weird bugs

attachment.php

server read error?

attachment.php

this must have happened to u once

attachment.php

and yeah..

other than that great!

My opinion is that i dont want a steady balanced return of 90%. It would mean you can already expect how the returns will be. It would take away the suprise effect knowing at forehand you will get a loss of 10% at all time unless its some MU in it. And besides that, a 90% return on 10ped cycled, 100ped cycled 1000ped cycled or more?

What will happen next? Another bunch of players who will complain that everything they do is ending in loss and MindArk is a scam bla bla bla cause you always get a 90% return?

No thank you!

I love this surprise-effect, not knowing what is coming :)

well i did play this game for many years now since 2003
and i have seen the loot go more and more down and more players leving the game
at lest befor vu 10 y did hit 1k hof in hunting atlest 1-2 year but now noting or i am getting one for 199 ped
now i can hunt for Days not even seeing a glob

and i have seen the loot go more and more down
[...]
now i can hunt for Days not even seeing a glob

Globals are not the same as loot return. If people would stop acting like it was, they'd do better. Seen people leave the game "due to bad loot" just because they got less globals, with no idea of what their actual return was...

Of the few times I've globalled recently taking the global out of the return I got roughly the same as the hunts prior and post of it.

Globals feel more like a x/1000 ratio rather than based on tracking of players. If the globals have reduced then it's either because MA adjusted the ratio, just as they did with item drops, or the number of players killing those mobs have reduced increasing the number of mobs to be killed for each player to reach a global. Whether that's based per spawn, server or planet is the question.

for some globals and hofs are THE reason to play. just like jackpots on a slot machine. if the machine never pays out, that type of player finds a different machine to play, in this case when they have tried everything they can or want to try with out decent "hits" they quit.

Well MA is trying to make this game better but other games are too around ..games like After World (even if graphics is shit many Entropians there) or like The Repopulation (planet Rhyldan) I am sure that some Entropians put their eyes on The Repopulation since it seems it has hunting,mining,crafting,taming.Some players get bored and then they go to make pirates in Eve Online and much more other games ..... Is MA problem to attract more players and to try to keep them playing Entropia :)

Malachai Dante The Original color of the lenes was green not black make them green agian

Back