Search results

1. S

Selling: Sigyn F Helmet, [Wiles Pristine Element]

Selling: [Sigyn Helmet (F)] - TIR 122/200 - TT+500 Offers here, pm or in game
  2. S

Disconnets in Defense?

Disconnects* So, this just happened twice in a row. First time on stage 3, second on stage 7. No internet disruptions on other things, and able to login right after. Seems like something might not be right? Joined from Port Atlantis server
  3. S

Skill Swap Pistol with my Strong Argo Claw

No longer have the claw, ty
  4. S

Price Check LP-120

None pulled. Not the best but wondering what everyone values this gun at.
  5. S

Selling: Chelydra Set M T4-7 Cheap TT+3.5k

Helm - 4.55 Harness - 6.95 Arms - 6.48 Feet - 4.90 Thigh - 7.01 Shin - 5.99 Gloves - 4.99 BO: TT + 3.5k Hunt Big Bulk, Dasp, Longtooth and the 3 Mul's with the most effective budget option around http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=154
  6. S

Selling: [Argonaut Claws, Strong, FEN Edition] T3.99 - SOLD TY

After some interest and sales of other claws I have determined what I feel to be a fair price for the weapon. SB: 60k BO: 65k Ends 24hr after SB is met. Items you can include in the deal: Summer Ring 2018 valued at 15k Imp Resto valued at 19k
  7. S

Mayhem Moving Forward

I think this is the appropriate time to ask, to get ahead of any last minute forum replies for our in game news. It doesn't seem at all coincidental that Summer Mayhem was cancelled this year last minute. It was stated in 2021 to be the first subject of the new Mayhem revamping, which we then...
  8. S

Selling: Halloween Ring 2021

Selling this ring for a BO of +6300 Not interested in trades pm here or Havenn Slyk Ragnarok in game
  9. S

Buying: Summer Ring 2018

Looking to buy this ring, pm me here or in game Havenn Slyk Ragnarok Thanks
  10. S

Selling: Argonaut Claw, Strong, FEN Edition & Hedoc Mayhem Improved & more

Sold hedoc, no longer selling claw
  11. S

Mob despawned and no compensation

32 days since Mech Mk3 disappeared into thin air with ~400 ped in one and ~100 ped in the other. Despawned with no potential to loot. Support tickets filed, 1 'update' since (I am certain someone just logged in and flipped a flag as to not get on their bosses bad list for no replies - there...
  12. S

Medusa Boss Scan

Hey guys, me and Duval wanted to check out how big the boss was for info. Here you go. Come and lets be the first to kill it!
  13. S

Buying: P/C or Availability Check: Argonaut Claw, Great, FEN Edition

Anyone even selling this? Getting in the ball park of maxing it, but not sure one is for sale or if anyone would have a reasonable offer. Would be able to trade Strong Claw T1.99+ if you somehow own it, but aren't maxed, and don't see yourself getting there without using that first. Not 100%...
  14. S

Suggestion: Lootable Seasonal Rings

I feel like there should be a single Seasonal Ring in every mayhem loot pool, or maybe just a ridiculously low rate. Make it not only so you have to open boxes to have a chance, but also that grinding that mayhem could be your lucky move! One ring shouldn't really affect box prices. This...
  15. S

Selling: PVP Sword! Uber TIR Genesis Globstrosity (L) Full TT

Greetings PVP Enthusiasts. I present you, your new, long lasting PVP sword which will surely make it into the highest of tiers to smite your foe. SB: 105% BO: 125% Ends 1 week after SB is met with no other bid
  16. S

Selling: Argonaut Claw, Strong, FEN Edition & Hedoc Mayhem Improved

As I have not had much time to play, nor will have time to play in the coming months as I move across the country. I'd like to free up some ped to weigh my options on my return to playing more frequently. These tools simply aren't worth having sit around for now. Argo Claw SB 33k BO 35k Imp...
  17. S

Selling: Bicak Blix UL

Looted this fine oldschool, high DPS and low level SIB knife. Superior in DPS and Ampability to most early Ark daggers, this allows you to easily by-pass some tools and work towards a higher level very fast. Info: DPS/DPP/Ampability Info: TT is 692.68 SB: +407.32 (1100 ped) B/O: TBA...
  18. S

Selling: 496.51 PED Empty Skill Implant

selling this chubby ESI Taking offers. sold Have some others for 900% 12.37 13.03 18.89 10.XX PM me here or in game is best way to reach
  19. S

Selling: 10 MG Mayhem Trader Pills

Accu/Deva/Hyper/Nutri 10mg's 1~9 pills - 5.8 ped ea. 10~20 pills 5.7 ped ea. 20+ 5.6 ea 50+ 5.5 ea
  20. S

Buying: Laikon (M) Armor Pieces

Have feet, looking for other random pieces. Also looking for comparable defense pieces. Not much interest in a set of anything. The ones with the correct spelling or incorrect spelling will be accepted :D
  21. S

Selling: Ranked Psy-Blade T2.9

Selling this wonderful tool to skill up your Power Fist skill to use the Mk.6 FEN or Strong Argonaut FEN claw. This fist helped me power level up to using Strong Argo and had some quite consistent returns grinding the entire Levi/Legion/Molisk missions with it. It was also used for a wide-array...
  22. S

Selling: BC-30 Modified

I have the potential to buy and sell this gun even before MM prizes are given out. Not 100% on selling my M tokens though, but leave me an offer I can consider. BO I can't refuse: 20k
  23. S

Selling: Want to Trade: My Genesis ArcSpark T5.9 for your Ranked Psy-Blade

This dagger is the dagger to own, it looted my Strong Argonaut Claw FEN and now I'd like to skill up faster to use it. preferably with a Ranked Psy-Blade. The ArcSpark is T5.9 and would likely be max TT -- EDIT: Got it, thanks
  24. S

Uber: Strong Argonaut Claw FEN Edition

Still can't really believe it as I type it....but I looted this yesterday. I had been pushing FEN hard from the beginning and when FEN 2 came out, continued to push to try to loot an item. I had recently sold off my M83 to pursue Melee and prayed that I would be able to have the chance use this...
  25. S

Selling: 15500+ FFA Points

1.8pec ea pm me :wtg::wtg:
Back