Price Check LP-120

Slyk

Prowler
Havenn Slyk Ragnarok
None pulled. Not the best but wondering what everyone values this gun at.

Not worth the tokens u need for it.

I actually think the gun is fine for the token price. A single rare token which is the main gating factor for close to top dps in the game.

Thanks for the input. To clarify the guns new cost is 99,000 M Token and 1 Rare, not what the wiki says. Curious what others think.

it is essentially just a worse bp-130 correct?

benefit is you get UL laser amps, downside is you get L mayhem amps.

I don't think it is a bad weapon at all. but certainly 15-20% lower in value than bp-130

Unless i missed something the dpp for this weapon has not been tested yet as it has never been pulled, not sure where the current wiki value comes from.
Any assessment of value would be based on assumptions atm, but i wouldnt be surprised to find the dpp higher then mod lp100 as it seems to be a tendency with higher prof lvl requirements.

usually the decay of the items is like 7.5% of the bullet and 92.5% are the cells.
in this respect i see it exactly like a bp130 with better amps.

in my opinioon with higher DPP and lesser EFF compensated by better stats by a 120 user,
i think that a price of 100/140k is totally fair on that item

BP110 was 180 with 2 rare and better stats offered on market,

i have considered to pull it if i get a rare with a cost of 70.000/ 80.000 Ped as a "loose to get token" estimation in my worst case scenario.
i calculated with missions 1 token every 50 ped shot so at a cost of 60 pec per token as tt loss) and of course box are an amortizin factor

Unless i missed something the dpp for this weapon has not been tested yet as it has never been pulled, not sure where the current wiki value comes from.
Any assessment of value would be based on assumptions atm, but i wouldnt be surprised to find the dpp higher then mod lp100 as it seems to be a tendency with higher prof lvl requirements.

Yeah weird, it's been changed a couple of times. The unknown weapons usually have the max possible decay listed. History of decay edits below:
iJjFCA0.png

"derived from formula" ?
I guess someone used the efficiency spreadsheet calculator to try and figure out the decay? It's highly speculative i'd say

Yeah weird, it's been changed a couple of times. The unknown weapons usually have the max possible decay listed. History of decay edits below:
iJjFCA0.png
as i said i derived the decay from the other weapon formula based on proxies. there is no point for MA to change the formula that links weapon decay to cells consumed.
i accept to be blamed for inaccuracy :)

The rule I follow is to set the decay to the maximum possible for the durability displayed on the weapon (good, very good, etc..). This way you have a certain worst-case scenario value for dpp and you made no assumptions whatsoever.

But some people like to test their theories and formulas on the wiki and I got tired of undo-ing their edits.

DPP should be in line with other loot 2.0 weapons, but still not a big argument in 2.0.
Hence the value should be below the high level hedocs which makes it way below 1ped per token.

Unless someone knows better what's under the hood, ofc, other than what's in dev notes or has a personal interpretation of those dev notes.

DPP should be in line with other loot 2.0 weapons, but still not a big argument in 2.0.
Hence the value should be below the high level hedocs which makes it way below 1ped per token.

Unless someone knows better what's under the hood, ofc, other than what's in dev notes or has a personal interpretation of those dev notes.
I can't say it should be valued the same as a hedoc as there isn't really the same gap in savings a UL high end fap provides over a UL high end weapon, but I do see where you're coming from in terms of how useful it would be towards a high end player - esp. if that player already had a higher eff weapon with great dps.

I think your initial value assesment is probably fair. I thought 80-120k due to the level gate and not great eff. Paired with an HC204 the weighted eff should be 69.04% eff, about 0.72% less TT than strong claw and DPS of a t3+ one at base.

While I wholeheartedly agree DPP isn't the end all be all of 2.0, that boost would be beneficial in making up some of the TT loss with added MU. Armor decay and active DPS improvements to me make it seem like it's certainly viable to use in my position, but alas - with regards to all of the above, still hesitant that this would not be a great pull. Though who knows, maybe I will loot some more rares soon.

Thanks all and please continue to post any input, I don't think this weapon is talked about much.

my low level oppinion :)

if its better then what you use now and you have the skills then go for it. ( and the tokens ofc )
Yes eff isnt the best but compaired to old school weapons its still super. dps shouldnt be to shit eather :D.

at least i suppose you want to use it since if it would be a good seller then there wouldnt be any left :).

my low level oppinion :)

if its better then what you use now and you have the skills then go for it. ( and the tokens ofc )
Yes eff isnt the best but compaired to old school weapons its still super. dps shouldnt be to shit eather :D.

at least i suppose you want to use it since if it would be a good seller then there wouldnt be any left :).
That's the wonder, not sure it's entirely better overall. Seems like it could be for a number of situations though...

it might help if people new what you are compairing it with :)
Currently I am using Strong Claw FEN for far too long lol. I didn't want to make this a compare or 'should I buy this' really but more so open opinion on the item but since you ask :D

As someone who had the choice between lp100mod, lp120, bp110 improved and bp-130 and chose dps/dpp over eff - i have had 2 great years and given the same choice again i would choose my bp-130 again (and back then my pistol as well as lp-120 still did cost more tokens).
There is many out there who swear on efficiency and value it highly but its only one of many stats that matter, in the end only you will know how you hunt and what you hunt and how your new weapon will complement your style.

Currently I am using Strong Claw FEN for far too long lol. I didn't want to make this a compare or 'should I buy this' really but more so open opinion on the item but since you ask :D
well looking at wiki compair. lp-120 has more dps more dpp ( even if its wrong it should be in callpark the same at least ). bigger avaible amps to get even more dps. or take bp-130 what others say.

downside less lifesteal so might need better fap.

so basicly in my oppinion good upgrade :)

but then what do i know i still use songkra after 5 years :p

if you're going to use the weapon for an extended period of time then it's sort of a moot point as to what the market thinks of it.

Regardless it's not the best option for the tokens it requires. You would arguably do better just holding them and praying for more rares as lp120 will be one of the last weapons pulled from the broker.

if you're going to use the weapon for an extended period of time then it's sort of a moot point as to what the market thinks of it.

Regardless it's not the best option for the tokens it requires. You would arguably do better just holding them and praying for more rares as lp120 will be one of the last weapons pulled from the broker.
Pretty much the plan

Pretty much the plan
when i needed another rare for bp110 i was hours away from pulling lp120

i think it's a fine weapon. if people like bp130 then they should like lp120 for the same reasons.

Back