Search results

1. The Abomb

Weird Game Crashes/Shutdowns

Anyone experiencing weird game crashes? Just now when arriving at a ranger kill on cyrene I went to switch weapons and game shut down. As if I pressed Alt F4. No error message, not freezing before hand. Just an instant game exit. A few days ago I experienced this in space as well when...
  2. The Abomb

Found an OLD LT just now!! Exarosaur Dominant Elite

Was doing some exploring/hunting and turn around too see this beauty!! I wasn't playing Entropia yet when the Old LT's roamed. So was really shocked to see one standing behind me just now. So I managed to get a scan :)
  3. The Abomb

Can't Enter Mayhem the past 12 hours and finish

I have been trying to enter Mayhem since last night. Would love to finish it but when on Toulan it would just spin for a min and drop. Now I'm back on Caly to finish the event and it says it doesn't exist. Are they going to extend Mayhem and fix this issue?
  4. The Abomb

Help: Where are Harvest Matrix Hiding?

I haven't seen one of these things yet, I see Globals though. I ask in chat no one knows. I fly around where the event says...nothing there. What's up with these event mobs anyone got an "actual" location for them. Thanks
  5. The Abomb

Help: MA When do Missions get Removed on Every Planet?! In Game Warning Expected?

Hello just wanted to create a quick thread for possible info and awareness of "WHEN" old mission are being removed on each planet because it's nearly impossible to keep track of. I was discussing with a friend the other day about when Cyrene will lose their old missions and we both were unsure...
  6. The Abomb

Help: Wanted to try Defense Event Doesn't Work For People

I wanted to try the Defense portion of the Easter event but when you enter nothing happens. You can't click on the control panel tried in there for about 10 mins. Finally asked in Rookie and other people also can't try the event. Is there a bug where you can't do it now? Shame wanted to give...
  7. The Abomb

Trying Understanding Entropia Exchange Fees

Hello just a question trying to understand the fees completely and this was posted in the original patch notes. There is a transaction fee of 0.25% of the sale price for all sell orders, with a minimum fee of 25 PEC and a maximum fee of 25 PED. Fees for the unfulfilled portion of sell orders...
  8. The Abomb

Question: When is the Divine Prot Spawn Being Fixed?

Just curious on when this mission and spawn will be fixed. Like many I have been waiting 6 months to kill the Divine Prot now and be pretty cool if I could. Just hoping for a fix by MA so time isn't wasted anymore by myself and other players. It also only benefits MA to fix this situation...
  9. The Abomb

Buying: Bought/Closed

Hello looking for a Restoration L13 chip current MU is 650.25% Will offer 725% Thanks Edit - Bought Thanks
  10. The Abomb

Selling: ALL SOLD

Hello all selling my Ares Imp ring for a fair price of -SOLD Selling 100 AUD's at the price of 100 Ped Each. Would love to sell all to one player or a few large bulk sales. Price for 100 AUD's bulk sale - SOLD Also selling my Level 13 Gorilla with Auto Loot unlock- SOLD Thanks
  11. The Abomb

Info: Deed Mistakes, AUD being sold for Moon Deed Prices (Proposed Fixes)

Hello everyone, so today someone made another Deed mistake and through the history of this game there have been numerous mistakes made. Some bigger than others and some fortunately got worked out. It can always be said, that well mistakes happen and it's the sellers fault but I believe that...
  12. The Abomb

Question: No Melee Amp Available, Need More + Armatrix

Hello MA, As a melee player since day 1 we have some serious issues regarding Melee amps. First- the only common Melee Trauma Amps are I, 4 and 6. ( Which severely limits effectiveness of melee ) Second- there aren't enough of them due to the addition of all the new Melee weapons both UL and...
  13. The Abomb

Non Stop DC's after VU

Are you guys able to stay in game? I got DCed 4 times just trying to buy stuff off Auction. DCed twice in space. Then on FOMA DCed just standing there. I can't stay logged in for longer than a few minutes since the VU. This isn't even playable obviously. Anyone else having Nonstop DC...
  14. The Abomb

Selling: Adj Nemesis Tier 2.99 (M) Full Set

Hello everyone I have loved collecting and upgrading this Full Adjusted Nemesis (M) armor myself as well as tiering it. This armor has served me well during various grinding. The Legs are ready to be Tiered at 2.99 and most of the set is high 2's only the gloves are lagging behind as I got...
  15. The Abomb

Let Get Real Clear on Cheaters/Botters and How to Fight Them

My first thread while I thought was informative on all the Repeatable stamina mission and also that this game was plagued with botters that abuse them and every other mechanic this game has to offer. I said you could go right down the top 100 list and rattle of the people that Bot. While that...
  16. The Abomb

Transparency on END Date for Irons ( warning notice )

So we have a year-ish to finish the old Iron missions on Caly before Codex takes completely over so 2 things I want to ask. 1 - What exactly is that date as it is getting closer? 2- Will we be given ample notice of that date (30 days)? Just hoping we have clear communication on this and...
  17. The Abomb

Did You Know Facts by Abomb- There are 19 Repeatable Stamina Missions and....

There are currently at least 19 Repeatable stamina missions that I have found in Entropia Universe and in my explorations today I realized that certain teams are Botting them. This is just stamina not other repeatable attribute missions and while finding secrets in missions is what is fun...
  18. The Abomb

When is Maintenance Going be Broadcast so we Know

Just curious as I lost my connection like many of you unaware that maintenance was coming as I am in the middle of hunting. When is MA going to make this known that servers are going down? They put all the system functions in the middle of the screen in RED that we didn't ask for but still we...
  19. The Abomb

Bugged Hit Rate if you Don't Relog from Monria or Space?

So maybe I just never did this before and this is a well known observed behavior, so it is only now that I realized it. Maybe after landing from space coming from any planet you should relog before mining! Well I was coming home to RT from my monria daily's and went to my normal mining run on...
  20. The Abomb

NEW FREE to Play Model For This Games Success

There are tons of players and depositors that this game misses out on because of an outdated FREE to play model. If a player leaves before they feel like it is a game they want to stay in and invest. That is a miss. This is a very important aspect of this games growth and how this game is...
  21. The Abomb

The New Implementation of Bad Loot Protection, Loot 2.5 VU

With the thread I made 3 days ago that is already at 6k+ views and the hot topic on everyone's minds is (LOOT) getting anywhere between 70-94% returns for a lot of the player base. The goal of this thread is a constructive measure to increase the returns of players that get a very low TT %...
  22. The Abomb

Response on Bad Loot and my MA tracked 91% Returns

So I put in a support case for the extremely sub par returns and linked the other thread questioning the terrible loot that the community is experiencing. You know to get the ball rolling on a discussion and what is accepted and expected. Also to help MA figure out what is wrong with the loot...
  23. The Abomb

H DNA Cool Down Needs to be Removed Please

Pretty simple these things are collecting dust in our inventories because of the astronomical CD on them. It's what 30 mins? I could see maybe 3 mins but in reality as we amass 1,000's without ever a hope of using them as they are, wouldn't it be practical for MA who sells H DNA to actually...
  24. The Abomb

The Mission Galactica Conundrum, The Resto Chip

This age old mission has done many well but like many things that have been revamped in the game, it is time! We are at an impasse if you have this Mission. All new players are offered this mission and as someone who has owned one of these must have UL - Resto chips on a few occasions. Think...
  25. The Abomb

FYI: Highest Known Intel Attribute in Entropia

Hello everyone since there isn't an official Highest Known Intel list yet my goal as a avid skiller is to provide the Highest Known Intel in Entropia list. This list is to provide accuracy in answering that burning question, who has the Highest Known Intelligence! Intel as an attribute is...
Back