Weird Game Crashes/Shutdowns

The Abomb

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
Anyone experiencing weird game crashes? Just now when arriving at a ranger kill on cyrene I went to switch weapons and game shut down. As if I pressed Alt F4. No error message, not freezing before hand. Just an instant game exit. A few days ago I experienced this in space as well when pressing revive it just exited the game. I'm just not sure what is causing it and for no errors or symptoms leading up to it. No lag really etc. Just boom out of game.

I did experience one yesterday on ROCKtropia right as I was looting a mob. loot was in my inventory upon logging in but unsure if that specific loot instance caused the crash

i experienced some wierd laggs like chat is lagging and i cant shoot. But i receive dmg normally from mob and can move etc.... This is happening past 2-3 days

I did experience one yesterday on ROCKtropia right as I was looting a mob. loot was in my inventory upon logging in but unsure if that specific loot instance caused the crash

Yea similar type situation. Everything is fine you do something then immediate shutdown.

i experienced some wierd laggs like chat is lagging and i cant shoot. But i receive dmg normally from mob and can move etc...

Not sure if related but any info helps perhaps some server problems. I'm trying to figure out the cause of it or if my own issues. Just not sure what causes immediate game exit with no errors or symptoms leading up to it.

well in my case i don't have issues...using Asus TUF gaming laptop and even playing on medium settings and 400mgb/s internet connection ... in other games got 10-20 ping.
IMO its server issue... but what is actual problem... idk ...
maybe they still haven't recovered from holidays :) and didnt have time to fix everything :p

Back