Search results

1. Franki Fenix

die in no PVP zone?

how is possible that someone kill me in space in the Calypso Space Station? i was returnin at Station and a pirate, fucking Smokeitup, shoot me and i was in No-PVP zone, he kill me at entry of station... how is possible?
  2. Franki Fenix

improved chat log

We have two good tools that help us in our work here: LBML and chipping tool. The problem is that you can not use the values we have at the time of getting a probe or the values of the skills we have, which forces to put the values by hand or use the OCR to see the probes. SUGGESTION: an...
  3. Franki Fenix

Abandoned sites

Abandoned sites What is the purpose of abandoned structures on the southern continent of calypso? multiple circular strengths with corridors, TT, Storage, doors with force fields and push buttons to open it? What is the purpose of the giant ships floating in the sky of Calypso and Arkadia ...
  4. Franki Fenix

lvl 25 Biotropic: Help me unlock Ethereal Soul Language

Yes, im lvl 25 biotropic.... Now, i need a rare item to use for first resurrection: Rakzum's Pouch (L) Can you help me to unlock? have you one and you can help me? i pay decay from stone if you "rent" it... ty for the help...
  5. Franki Fenix

Achievement: Combat Sense: lvl 50 at last!!!

well, 3 yearas here and i am at 1/2 way to be an UBER.... and Combat Sense is unlocked :yay: Next, ethereal soul language, matherial comprehesion, lvl 25 VSE and lvl 30 longblades... and yes, Commando!!
  6. Franki Fenix

armor boxes

All of us have a lot of armors.... and i think we have some of them with us, taking inventory space.... is there another way to have some armors in inventary in order? i think in armor boxes: a box with the armor inside, but in th armor category of inventory, and we can put armor in us in the...
  7. Franki Fenix

Suggestion: shields.... new item

mmm.... i have a idea for Mindark: i think in a shield, like Captain America... a shield that i can use when i take pistol, one hand mace, one hand axe or one hand blade/knife... this shield add its protection at protection level armor... but only for the weapons i sayed before, not rifles or...
  8. Franki Fenix

I need advice from someone experienced

I've been in entropy for 3 years ... I'm level 48 in laser and blp, I think I've grown a lot without having to buy skills .... sometimes craft, sometimes mine, and I hunt a lot ... I like this game but I see that it does not work well, or that I do not do things correctly ... in all this time...
  9. Franki Fenix

what is this mob????

A few minutes ago, my wife was in calipso, in southen Ithaca, and she saw this strange mob.... what is this? someone knows about it? is a "Gremlim"? :eyecrazy:
  10. Franki Fenix

Suggestion: Calypso, the center or EU

Whether we like it or not, Calypso is the center of the US for many reasons: It is the first planet, it belongs to MA, it is the largest and with the greatest variety of mobs ... What I see is that their position is not correct on the star map: except RT and Cyrene, which fall nearby, travel to...
  11. Franki Fenix

a doubt of mining....

is something that always surprises me ... I have a finder, whatever it is, that has a maximum depth x ... for example, the finder-105 reaches 522 meters deep ... and I find wells that reach 600 meters or more... How is it possible? Is it possible to reach more depth than the finder says? or the...
  12. Franki Fenix

New Column: Durability

Is the only column i dont see in weapons... Sometimes, i need to know about durability, but in wiki this column not exists.... them i must see decay, take calculator, etc etc.... Better see directly "Durability"... Pls, could you put this column in weapons?
  13. Franki Fenix

Suggestion: New Armors Saint Seya... a good idea for MA

Last day, i was thinking about my Arkadian´s Viceroy Armor... i thinked about new armors like Viceroy in Calypso, and suddenly, i see the light. I wonder if is possible a contact between MA and Toei Animations for a new armors... Saint Seya Armors!!! Saint Seya is a anime and a manga about a...
  14. Franki Fenix

Suggestion: Missions on all planets

Sometimes i wonder what missions have i not completed in another planets... ok ok is very easy to do an Excell and take note from missions and planets, but... I think is a good idea another solution: actualy, the "Missions" icon in the screen shows all missions ( completed and not completed )...
  15. Franki Fenix

Our Real-Life wedding!!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: We are proud to announce our next wedding in real life on 2/2/2018, and we want to communicate to all Entropians our great joy .... After 2 years in this game, what better than to announce...
  16. Franki Fenix

Achievement: Ankitus Harness

I like the Ankitus Harness and the Ankitus Arm Guard..... with a helmet like B.E. Pilot Helmet, some people says i look likes a "Power Ranger", jejejjej.... :laugh: By the way, is only time i tiering the Harness or the Arm.... I am here about 15 months.... never have a HOF, never i have a...
Back